Resumen de todo lo visto hoy. En inglés, eso sí:
Characters revealed as playable:
- Geras (uses hour glass sand as a weapon/teleport, actually has a move that removes time from the clock/speeds it up/slows it down, etc.)
- Skarlet (returns with her blood focused attacks)
- Sonya (voiced by Ronda Rousey - to be honest, it sounded pretty rough)
- Kabal (will be the first new character revealed on the Kombat Kast two weeks from now)
- Liu Kang (revenant) (you see Raiden fighting him in the gameplay trailer briefly)
- Shao Kahn (though we didn't see him yet, he's a pre-order character)
- Kitana is the character on the menu for "Kustomize" and Cassie talks to her in an intro
- Kano (shown in the local fight menu against either Sonya or Cassie)
- Based on character select screen, it looks like 25 characters at launch, and then one would assume 9+ DLC fighters. But the character select screen could be not final.
Characters not yet revealed as playable:
- Liu Kang (non-revenant - presumably thanks to time travel, he looks young - don't see him in gameplay yet, though, but you do see him fighting his revenant version)
- Kung Lao (non-revenant - presumably thanks to time travel, he looks young - don't see him in gameplay yet, though)
- Kung Lao (revenant - see him in devblog fighting his non revenant version)
- Kronika (can control time - not known if she is a boss or playable character or just a part of the story mode as an overseer - don't see her in gameplay yet, though)
- Cassie Cage (she's seen in Dev blog, identifiable by her dog tags - looks like from a fight intro, but not possible to confirm it's not part of the story mode and not playable - it *may* be her in the local fight menu screen with Kano, but it may just be Sonya (longer hair))
- Rain (apparently Sonic Fox had listed him as their main for MK11, hard to know if it's because he knows something we don't, or are trolling/guessing - it also appears that he's the character in the Konquest menu)
- Jade (apparently pro players had listed her as their main, hard to know if it's because they know something we don't, or are trolling/guessing)
Characters assumed to not be playable:
- Shinnok (see story mode breakdown below)
Story Mode Prologue:
- Shinnok tortured by Dark Raiden, who is wearing Shinnok's amulet.
- Raiden says he will deliver Shinnok's decapitated head to Liu Kang + his "minions" as a message.
- Kronika freeze time, heavily implied time travel is key.
- Characters will meet themselves from different times.
- Variations - there are some pre-sets in game, but you can create your own
- Each variation allows you to change: introduction animation, victory pose, round taunt, possibly fatalities/brutalities and some extra moves (hard to tell from what we see) and 3 x costume pieces (Scorpion was mask + sword + spear)
- On top of this you can change the gear/colour of your character. They showed a good 10 or so Scorpion variations that looked fantastic.
- Instead of one bar to control breakers, meter burn + x-ray moves, there is now an offensive bar, a defensive bar and the fatal blow mechanic.
- The fatal blow mechanic kicks in at low health left. Pretty LT + RT unleashes it (very gory, very high damaging move, but if I'm not mistaken, does not show x-rays). You can only land this once per match.
- X-ray animations are no longer tied to the flashy super moves, they can be a part of simple moves like throws. They are called crushing blows and do a lot of damage (each has a different requirement - some are doing punishes, some are doing same move three times, third time it crushes, etc.). Each crushing blow can only be done once per match.
- There is a flawless block mechanic. If you press block at the exact right time you open your opponent up to a counter move. You can have this be the first block on a string, or if there is enough of a gap between hits in a string, you can sometimes flawless block a 2nd or 3rd hit.
- There is a shorthop mechanic (tap up) allowing you to punish low attacks.
- Run is completely gone, now it's walk and dash only.
- Stage interactions return.
- Fatalities are back (obviously) and very gory and end with the slow-down animation that Injustice 2 used.
- Brutalities are back (you see them on the customize character screen).
- Computer AI programming returns from Injustice 2 (you see the attributes on the customize character screen).
- Animations look better overall, but still some weird 'fence punching' and awkward idle poses so far.
- Courtyard (w/ dead monks)
- Military base
- Area outside a fort w/ gate
- Area inside a fort or temple
- A boat (?)
- Cage fighting in a bar (w/ Kano in the background)
- Looks to be 17 stages total, but that could be temporary.
Brutality de Scorpion: https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticRepleteGarbageBIRB
Brutality de Sub Zero: https://clips.twitch.tv/PowerfulKathishLardBuddhaBar
No sé si se pueden poner clips de Twitch directamente y si se puede yo no sé cómo.
EstÃ s fet un puto ninot, pallasso.