#78575 Enviado: 16:47 17/04/2021 Editado: 16:55 17/04/2021 (1 vez)
Cosillas interesantes en la entrevista de David Jaffe a John Garvin, vía ResetEra
I watched like an 1 1/2 hour or so of that John Garvin stream
I think some important information that hasn't been mentioned here yet is that:
- he was fired 6 days after the release of Days Gone
- it had nothing to do with Days Gone 2 not being greenlit (that was obviously not pitched by that time)
- he doesn't see himself as a good-with-people person
- he had some heated arguments with Sony over that
- his heated attitude was fine when they were a small studio but he admits that you can't have a director losing his temper in a 100+ dev studio
- Sony gave him chances to improve his leadership skills and put him through training a couple of times (how to go to lunch more often with people, etc.)
- but that didn't work out and he saw it coming when they fired him
- you can't make games as a one-man-show anymore, you have to embrace the team and give bright people the chance to prove themselves
- he was too close to it to see it
The kind of boss you probably wouldn't like to have but he seems to be self-reflective at least.
Pues vaya joyita de tipo... Según lo que comenta lo largaron por ser un broncas.
Yo lo que no entiendo es que hoy en día estemos hablando de la pilita o del check que tenga que hacer la xbox... como si nadie tuviese internet y fuese algo sólo para ricos.
El caso es intentar tocar los huevillos a "los otros". ¡Qué cansos!
Y aquí fijo que más de la mitad posteando desde el móvil...
Aquí de eso se ha hablado bien poquito por lo que leo, la verdad. Lo que si han traido aqui al hilo de ps5 es el tema de la pila de ps4, cuando tienen un hilo en el foro de ps4 donde comentarlo si querían.
Muy bien, allévoy.