Vandal

[Hilo oficial] Monster Hunter: World - Ya a la venta! Que comience la caza.

Usuario 138579
#61  Enviado: 18:28 16/06/2017  Editado: 18:28 16/06/2017 (1 vez)

Unos pocos gifs mas de Monster Hunter: World y de paso me uno al hilo que ganas le tengo muuuchas. ;D

Rulroid
Lugar: Asturias · 15543 mensajes · Colección
Enviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#62  Enviado: 19:16 16/06/2017

Gameplay de MHW de la sesión cerrada:

http://m.bilibili.com/video/av11376919.html
CLOUD_CR
SOLDIER 1st Class at Shin-Ra Electric Power Company
Lugar: Midgar · 11864 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkTwitterEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#63  Enviado: 21:22 16/06/2017  Editado: 23:41 16/06/2017 (7 veces)

o●●●●●●●[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::◸
brandonrkp
.-.
Lugar: · 25573 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkSteamTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#64  Enviado: 23:07 16/06/2017

Lo que se ha visto del mapa tiene buena pinta en cuanto a caminitos y zonas, a ver si sale algo mas claro y que se vea mas detallado.
CLOUD_CR
#65  Enviado: 02:58 17/06/2017  Editado: 03:01 17/06/2017 (2 veces)

En neoGAF alguien compartió sus impresiones acerca del juego, aquí la dejo integra:

So me and my friends just got back home from E3 and I figured I'd share my thoughts so far. HOLY SHIT. This game is legit. After seeing the announcement we pretty much ran to the Capcom booth the first day when the doors opened for the single player presentation and set a RSVP for the Sony multiplayer presentation for Wednesday. Everything I saw pretty much secures my faith in the new direction for the series. The moveset for each weapon looks perfectly intact with improvements and new moves all around. We saw the great blade, bow, heavy bowgun and dual blades in action. Also, one of the four players in the multiplayer demo used sword and shield though we couldn't see his screen. Few things I wanted to list since I haven't seen it anywhere:

1. Carting returns. I mean, obviously. Player 1 fell in the multiplayer session after shooting the signal flare to call the others into the hunt. Saw a bit of the felynes pulling the cart before they changed to another player's screen. Couldn't tell where the cart was taking the player, but it looked like one of the bases on the map.
2. Three carts allowed per hunt still. Again, obvious return. But just stating.
3. Damage displays only visible by player dealing damage. During the multiplayer presentation I didn't see any pop-ups when the other players hit the monster. Only the player playing on the screen. Didn't clarify on whether this was default or a customizable option. This might be so individual players can strive to play better and deal more damage without effecting other players. You can see how much damage one monster deals to another monster though. (Which is usually a lot)
4. Vulture t-rex monster is called the Anjanath. Four-legged monster w/the appetite is the Great Jargas which seems to have a pack master relationship with the smaller four-legged creatures known as Jargas similar to that of the Jaggi/Great Jaggi. Anjanath picks up the Great Jargas by the neck and thrashes it around like a rag doll in combat. Which is hilarious to see in action.
5. Status effect creatures dwell in key locations during hutns. Not sure how to state this, but there were small critters located throughout the map the hunter could interact with at anytime to have cool effects. There was some kind of insect carrying a green liquid that the player kicked. It then dropped the liquid for a life powder looking mass healing effect. Later there was a "Para-Toad" that the player kicked while fighting the Anjanath that was knocked over on its back and wiggled around for awhile. It then discharged a paralysis cloud that paralyzed the monster for the players to unleash on. Lastly, there was a swarm of flashbugs that when interacted with swirl around before going off like your standard flash bomb. I think it's safe to say we can expect similar critters to pop up in other environments.
6. Many animations seem mostly unchanged mechanically. When running the player ducks their head and makes small maneuvers to avoid overhead vines and such but looked to function the same as in previous games. The great sword animations I saw looked identical to those I saw in MHTri when I used the weapon. The foot placement of the player and distance he traveled when swinging seemed exactly the same as far as I could tell. The only changes were from the new moves and interactions the player could perform.
7. More in-depth mounting mechanic. I haven't seen too much mentioned on this, but once mounted the player can move around to seemingly any part of a monster to stab at. Move up to the face, move more towards the back, etc. They mentioned this was done because the monster will thrash you around into obstacles. This seemed to be the case as the player moved around to avoid being crushed against a tree. Though it's hard to say for certain.
8. New mounting charged attacks? This was only shown with the great sword, but after stabbing the monster while mounted for awhile the player picked up their sword while standing on the Anjanath's back and brought down a powerful charge attack. After that the hunter did a powerful upper slash that knocked the Anjanath down. I believe the monster was stunned while the hunter was doing the slashes but am not 100%. This may be an expansion on the previous mounting system or something unique to great sword w/variations for other weapons. Not sure. Cool to see in action though.
9. Crazy "Levi from AoT"-style dual-blade action. Okay, so during the multiplayer session the developer of the game (who just happened to stop by for this playthrough) switched to dual-blades and did a maneuver against the Anjanath that reminded me of this:

Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)

10. The slinger is awesome. It's essentially an extra item you can equip at anytime. I saw the player use it to launch scatternuts at terrain for hazard effects as well as some kind of dung-item combo item to lure it out of close quarters. It looks like some of the other less-used items from the game will have new long-distance uses as well but this is more speculation. The grappling capability is awesome.
11. Monsters can reach you pretty much anywhere. In the single player session the Anjanath got into some tight quarters as it chased the player, but the multiplayer presentation I saw got crazy with the places it could get. The monster chased the player through very skinny halls with teeth clashing at their heels the whole time. Additionally, the Anjanath can jump very high (probably because of the wings it sprouts on its back when fully enraged). This steadfast chasing seemed to be an effect of it being enraged so players may be able to lure it away from other hunters. We'll see how in-depth this activity is later though of course.
12. Chugging potions has gradual healing effect. I only saw the player heal a couple times but it seems that each chug from a potion heals a gradual amount of life with a full animation taking 3-4 chugs to finish. The player can move around during this but if they get hit it will most likely cancel the healing effect and have them lose the potion. Didn't see this in action but it seems safe to assume giving the animations and evidence I saw. Seems similar to DS3 estus to this effect. I think players might be able to chug multiple potions but it was hard to keep track with all the action going on.
13. Life powder returns. Speaking of healing there was a point where one player changed to life powder and used it. Healed all players like before but seemed to be limited to a proximity effect now as it had a mist effect for all players standing nearby to react to.

That's all I can remember for now. Working off a few energy drinks for the trip home. Might update later. Also, totally got to shake hands with the director so that was cool.

CLOUD_CR
#66  Enviado: 05:44 17/06/2017  Editado: 12:30 18/06/2017 (5 veces)

Reacciones de la gente que fue a varios cines a ver el E3 por el PS E3 Experience 2017.

Peter Lorre
Silencio y misantropía
Lugar: Ico team headquarters · 38998 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkPlayStation NetworkSteamBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#67  Enviado: 20:37 17/06/2017

Vaya pasada la lucha de monstruos en el vídeo de gameplay filtrado, mucho más currada que las típicas luchas de monstruos hechas con hacks en juegos como Ark. Aquí realmente parece que los bichos se tocan, se amenazan, se agarran...dan ganas de soltar el mando y coger las palomitas como si vieses una peli de Harryhausen.
Cojonciana no es un nombre de tango.
Lugar: Off · 24493 mensajes · Colección
BlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#68  Enviado: 20:16 18/06/2017

juan-al
Lugar: · 50 mensajes · Colección
#69  Enviado: 02:32 19/06/2017  Editado: 02:35 19/06/2017 (1 vez)

Estaba pensando en un mapa del desierto y un diablos persiguiendote... realmente la nueva presentación del mundo y el comportamiento de los monstruos cambia la dinámica de una manera apabullante.
Lugar: Off · 24493 mensajes · Colección
#70  Enviado: 08:29 19/06/2017

Diamondprox
Lugar: · 7248 mensajes · Colección
#71  Enviado: 15:57 19/06/2017

Ahora que parece claro que esto será el próximo juego principal y no un spin off, espero que con el cambio de generación y todo el trabajo que supone no hagan un juego tan escaso en contenidos como Tri.

No digo que metan rango G (que deberían) ni que haya tantos monstruos como en XX que es algo prácticamente imposible. Pero que sea algo decente aunque sea a base de subespecies y no pase como en tri que a parte de ser relativamente corto, de endgame solo te quedaba matar Alas y Jhos todo el rato porque el resto de bichos ya eran una broma.

Pero la verdad que no tengo muchas esperanzas en que esto ocurra.
juan-al
Lugar: · 50 mensajes · Colección
#72  Enviado: 09:25 20/06/2017  Editado: 09:35 20/06/2017 (2 veces)

Aquí os dejo el enlace para ver el streaming del evento:

Creo que empieza a las 12
CLOUD_CR
#73  Enviado: 10:01 20/06/2017  Editado: 12:30 20/06/2017 (2 veces)

En Japón son las 5:00pm, faltan 2 horas y 30 minutos.

Edit: Ya empezó!!!
perlamon
Kaito_Kid
Lugar: Terrassa · 3618 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#74  Enviado: 12:52 20/06/2017

Me esta dando para muchas pajas. Lo quiero ya!
CLOUD_CR
#75  Enviado: 12:57 20/06/2017

Maldita sea Capcom, quiero este juego YA!
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
>
Flecha subir