Vandal

Top Gun: Maverick - Primer tráiler

De-mon
Relator
Lugar: Viper Manor · 53883 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#1  Enviado: 20:18 24/05/2017  Editado: 11:29 19/07/2019 (3 veces)

Sources tell Variety that Joseph Kosinski — who directed Cruise in “Oblivion” — is the front-runner to direct “Top Gun 2” for Paramount and Skydance Pictures. While no official offer has been made, several insiders believe one is imminent.

Paramount had no comment.

Cruise met with potential helmers prior to and while filming “Mission Impossible: 6” in London to ensure the “Top Gun” sequel was ready to go after production wrapped. Even with Cruise and Kosinski having previously worked together on the 2013 sci-fi action film, sources say it was Kosinski’s vision for where he saw the sequel going that officially won him the job.

Cruise recently confirmed to a British talk show that the sequel was moving forward and would hopefully shoot at the start of next year.

“Its happening,” the 54-year-old actor added. “You’re the first people I’ve told. It’s going to happen.”

The thought of making a follow-up to the 1986 pic that made him a bonafide star has been on Cruise’s agenda for some time and has gained momentum in recent years, especially after “Jungle Book” scribe Justin Marks was tapped to pen latest draft.

Skydance CEO David Ellison and Jerry Bruckheimer, who produced the original, will produce with Cruise.

This latest project will be set in a world of drone technology and fifth generation fighters and explore the end of an era of dogfighting which made the original film so exhilarating. Other plot details are vague but Val Kilmer has been on record that he was asked to come back to reprise the role of Iceman opposite Cruise’s Maverick.

While Cruise has worked with a wide range of directors over the years, he’s never afraid of reteaming with past helmers if past encounters work out. After a successful shoot on Universal’s sci-fi pic “Oblivion”, Cruise was close to joining Kosinski on his racing pic “Go Like Hell” at Fox as iconic car designer Carroll Shelby.

The film ultimately fell a part but Cruise made it clear of fond he was of working with Kosinski and was open to future ventures.

Kosinski’s recently wrapped the firefighter action pic “Granite Mountain” starring Miles Teller and Josh Brolin with Sony releasing this fall. Cruise can be seen next in “The Mummy” which bows on June 9.

Fuente
Riskbreaker at VKP, judge magister from Ivalice, blade runner, emissary of the FATE supercomputer.
De-mon
Relator
PlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#2  Enviado: 20:44 02/06/2017

Se titulará Top Gun: Maverick.

Tom Cruise used a London junket interview for The Mummy to tease – and reveal the name of – his upcoming Top Gun sequel, which won’t be called Top Gun 2. “I didn’t want a number, you know what I mean?” Cruise said after revealing the title. It’s Top Gun: Maverick, named after his character.

And still no word on whether Val Kilmer will return as Iceman.

In the brief clip posted by Access Hollywood, Cruise dodges a question about possible costars: “There’s gonna be jets.”

Drones?

“There’s gonna be jets,” he repeats.

After Cruise first announced the sequel last month, Kilmer posted an Instagram message to his old flying buddy saying he was “ready” and “Still got the moves!”

Fuente
Riskbreaker at VKP, judge magister from Ivalice, blade runner, emissary of the FATE supercomputer.
Goblin_Slayer
El cazador de duendes
Lugar: Los bosques de la existencia · 6337 mensajes · Colección
Enviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#3  Enviado: 23:04 02/06/2017

No me alegra, la verdad. Top Gun quedó bastante bien como película conclusiva en la mejor época de Cruise.
La verdad es que tú eres el débil y yo soy la tiraní­a de los hombres malos. Pero me esfuerzo, Ringo, me esfuerzo con toda intensidad por ser el pastor.
Kaizack
Maloso Final
Lugar: Málaga · 5876 mensajes · Colección
#4  Enviado: 23:35 02/06/2017

A mi ni me alegra ni me "desalegra" , el truco es dominar el arte de ignorar estas (posibles) mierdas hasta leer algo de crítica, no merecen la pena ni hacerles seguimiento hasta 1 mes después del estreno; para que salga una buena siempre hay tiempo, y algunas hasta lo son, lo que pasa es que es inevitable comparar y claro... Robocop, por ejemplo...¿alguien se acuerda ya de ella?.
De todos modos de esta aún no sabemos más que el título, ¿90% asegurado el truño? Seguro, pero toca esperar.
Mientras haya bobos, habrá engañabobos.
Lugar: · 281 mensajes · Colección
#5  Enviado: 09:39 03/06/2017

Espera, espera, pero si ya existe una secuela de Top Gun protagonizada por Cruise, que era Dias de trueno donde Maverick cambia el ser piloto de cazas por ser piloto de la Nascar, lo digo por que las peliculas son clonicas.
Lugar: · 2630 mensajes · Colección
#6  Enviado: 02:56 05/06/2017

La primera era propaganda de la US Navy, descarada ademas. Hoy Maverick volaria el desastre que es el F-35 y lucharia contra la corrupcion del pentagono o que?

Jajajajajaja
The_Mad_Hatter
Maestro de la Llave-Espada
Lugar: Silent Hill · 1906 mensajes · Colección
#7  Enviado: 09:23 31/05/2018  Editado: 09:23 31/05/2018 (1 vez)

En respuesta a De-mon (réplica 1).

Sources tell Variety that Joseph Kosinski — who directed Cruise in “Oblivion” — is the front-runner to direct “Top Gun 2” for Paramount and Skydance Pictures. While no official offer has been made, several insiders believe one is imminent.

Paramount had no comment.

Cruise met with potential helmers prior to and while filming “Mission Impossible: 6” in London to ensure the “Top Gun” sequel was ready to go after production wrapped. Even with Cruise and Kosinski having previously worked together on the 2013 sci-fi action film, sources say it was Kosinski’s vision for where he saw the sequel going that officially won him the job.

Cruise recently confirmed to a British talk show that the sequel was moving forward and would hopefully shoot at the start of next year.

“Its happening,” the 54-year-old actor added. “You’re the first people I’ve told. It’s going to happen.”

The thought of making a follow-up to the 1986 pic that made him a bonafide star has been on Cruise’s agenda for some time and has gained momentum in recent years, especially after “Jungle Book” scribe Justin Marks was tapped to pen latest draft.

Skydance CEO David Ellison and Jerry Bruckheimer, who produced the original, will produce with Cruise.

This latest project will be set in a world of drone technology and fifth generation fighters and explore the end of an era of dogfighting which made the original film so exhilarating. Other plot details are vague but Val Kilmer has been on record that he was asked to come back to reprise the role of Iceman opposite Cruise’s Maverick.

While Cruise has worked with a wide range of directors over the years, he’s never afraid of reteaming with past helmers if past encounters work out. After a successful shoot on Universal’s sci-fi pic “Oblivion”, Cruise was close to joining Kosinski on his racing pic “Go Like Hell” at Fox as iconic car designer Carroll Shelby.

The film ultimately fell a part but Cruise made it clear of fond he was of working with Kosinski and was open to future ventures.

Kosinski’s recently wrapped the firefighter action pic “Granite Mountain” starring Miles Teller and Josh Brolin with Sony releasing this fall. Cruise can be seen next in “The Mummy” which bows on June 9.

Fuente
Comienza el rodaje de la secuela

manurnohara
Father of the abyss
Lugar: Aoczupiug · 21356 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#8  Enviado: 09:39 31/05/2018

De puta madre, de Kosinski espero unos dogfights de quitar el hipo.
"Plagiar, la palabra es plagiar. Carcel y embargo para todos." -By Dr Chiflauskas
Voraz
Administrador
Lugar: · 17569 mensajes · Colección
#9  Enviado: 10:51 31/05/2018

En respuesta a Sergio220 (réplica 5).
Espera, espera, pero si ya existe una secuela de Top Gun protagonizada por Cruise, que era Dias de trueno donde Maverick cambia el ser piloto de cazas por ser piloto de la Nascar, lo digo por que las peliculas son clonicas.
Hay matices, una es homo y la otra hetero. Son como un ensayo sobre la sexualidad masculina.

Tom Cruise no sabe no trabajar, menudo ritmo lleva.
KILLY
I'll kill you and the night!
Lugar: Cyberlaberinto · 31210 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkXbox LiveBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#10  Enviado: 14:21 31/05/2018

El director mola. Veremos que sale. Y esperemos que la ost sea tan buena como las de sus dos películas anteriores.
Hay rastros de infección en tus iris, tú no posees genes de conexión..
ira
-------------------------------------------------
Lugar: · 15628 mensajes · Colección
#11  Enviado: 14:31 31/05/2018

Me joderá un montón comparar todas las geniales escenas con aviones reales de la primera, con los aviones cgi y fantasmadas made in pc de la secuela Tristeza
La verdad, Helen. La verdad siempre es la respuesta acertada.
De-mon
Relator
#12  Enviado: 20:05 20/10/2018  Editado: 20:05 20/10/2018 (1 vez)

Hans Zimmer y Harold Faltermeyer componen la banda sonora (veremos si es reparto o Zimmer firma el tema principal y el resto el otro).

ira
-------------------------------------------------
Lugar: · 15628 mensajes · Colección
#13  Enviado: 22:00 18/07/2019

La verdad, Helen. La verdad siempre es la respuesta acertada.
N3O
the one
Lugar: CIty of machines · 10723 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#14  Enviado: 22:10 18/07/2019  Editado: 22:10 18/07/2019 (1 vez)

El trailer mola pero pfff creo que llega muy tarde , que recuerdos el logo de bruckheimer
//Playstation network------>>>MRBauer<<<---- "La apatía es la solución, es decir, resulta más fácil abandonarse a las drogas que enfrentarse a la vida, robar lo que uno quiere que ganárselo, pegar a un niño que enseñarlo. Por otra parte el amor requiere esfuerzo, trabajo"---Don Simpson:¿Sabes lo que me gusta hacer a las cuatro de la tarde? Me sirvo una copa bien cargada, me hago unas cuantas rayas y puteo a un guionista”
Walter_W
Special K
Lugar: · 24442 mensajes · Colección
TwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#15  Enviado: 22:18 18/07/2019

El trailer mola un cojon y tiene todo el aroma ochentero posible hoy día

Me ha emocionado
Cada dia huele mas los 4 balones de oro de Cristiano.  Clama al cielo la estafa.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
>
Flecha subir