Y en el mismo hilo hay un tío que ha encontrado un posible roster, aunque dice que lo cojamos con pinzas. Lo ha sacado de Gamefaqs creo...
Rockman X[Called only "X" in HUD]
[NEWCOMERS and RETURNING HEROES]:
- Jon Talbain
- Jin Saotome
- a brand new Cyberbots character(Maybe Devilotte of DeathSatan or Shade, the supersoldier]
(Grandmaster Meio appears as a cameo in one of the stages)
- Captain Commando
- Pure[Yes, only Pure. Fur and the other two characters from C.World Quiz 2 appears as personal assists]
- Edward Fokker/Falcon
- A BoF rep.
Devil May Cry:
- Dante(With DMC4 suit, but with a mix of DMC3 and 4 moveset]
- Death Vanguard[The classic boss from DMC3]
- Roll[TvC Roll suit with a mix of TvC and MvC1 moveset]
- Jill Valentine[Actual suit. MvC classic moveset. Instead of a hyper with Tyrant, Nemesis replace it]
- Leon Kennedy
- A SF2 character who doens't are Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile or Gouki[A gift of the 30th anniversary of SF2. Some hints appoint to be Blanka, because of Yoshinori Ono's requests, and also to be a desired rival of Hulk, since Marvel Super Heroes VS. Street Fighter]
There's some especulation because Steve Rogers, the Captain America. Since the latest reveal of Cap. America being a Hydra agent(And because of that, Capcom of USA could want to avoid a Nazi element in the game, for esports safe move) the staff are discussing if Captain America should be removed or changed into U.S. Agent.
The fate of that discussion will be revealed in E3, when the first stage of the character reveals will be exposed. One of those 3 things will happen: Steve Rogers will be maintained, or replaced to the U.S. Agent or there will be no Captain America character in the game.
X-Men will be represented in the initial roster in a good number. This is counting the potential DLCs. We don't know who will be in the initial roster and who will be dlc.
- Wolverine(With the classic MVC1 suit, not the MvC3 one)
- Cyclops(Classic, with the classic 80's suit being a alt.)
- Magneto(He will gain a new special move based on X-Men COTA. The E.M. Pulse)
- Iron Man(Officially confirmed)
- Hulk(The classic MvC1 version. With intellect of the Bruce Banner. His human form will appear as a npc in the story mode]
- Thor(With the MvC3 suit)
- Rocket Racoon/Groot(Groot will appear in two special moves and one hyper. Rocket will appear to be more SERIOUS than in MvC3)
- Ms. Marvel
- Adam Warlock(He will be the counterpart of X, being the important Marvel character in Story mode, especially because of the infinity gems. Imagine him as the good counterpart of Thanos when using the gem supers.)
- Black Widow
- Thanos(He will not be a boss character, but he will appear in story mode as one of the last enemies before the real final boss. The joke "thanoscopter" will appear but not exactly like all people are used to see in the HQs)
- Stan Lee(A secret joke character who will use Dan's clothes.)
- Fantastic Four
Bosses[Actually, regular characters who serves as sub-bosses in story mode]:
- Ultron[Classic design]
- Sigma[Irregular hunter X design]
Irregular Ultron[He will have the mixture appearances of X5 Sigma and classic Ultron. Unplayable. Two forms. One who reminds Sentinel and other who reminds a bit the final boss from X7]
La verdad es que alguna cosa me suena bien, pero otras son muy rarunas, como lo del Capitán América siendo US Agent, lo de Death Vanguard de DMC o que falten personajes como Centinel (que lo odio, pero es el main de casi todos los pros), Doom (por la misma razón, aunque puede ir incluido en los 4F donde no especifica personajes), Phoenix (viendo de qué va a ir la próxima peli de X-men) o Cable (Por Deadpool 2).
Por no hablar de Stan Lee a lo Dan
Yo por ahora no me lo voy a creer, veremos a final de la semana a ver si dicen algo y coincide.