#2459 Enviado: 11:32 26/07/2019 Editado: 11:34 26/07/2019 (2 veces)
Es bastante loco, que sean los propios empleados los que se fuercen unos a otros a hacer horas extras, o de lo contrario se empiezan a ver mal entre ellos... tambien que Sony no quiera controlar lo que hacen sus Studios first, si no que les dejan libertad para hacerlo(para bien o para mal).Por ultimo un rumor
, ni idea de la validez del mismo:
New rumor going around on twitter right now:
- The Last of Us 2 release date is May 22. 2020
- New Naughty Dog project for the PS5 has the codename "Stray's Cross"
- Will be an Action-Adventure game in First-Person, with steampunk elements
- Will have two protagonists, a former female scientist, (talented scholar, fascinated by space-time science, she discovers confidential documents that will lead her to discover a hidden truth much bigger than she could imagine), and a wanted criminal man (a former construction worker unjustly arrested for protecting a wanted friend during a shooting against the police)
- The plot is about a secret conflict that lasted entire ages, and how this will lead to the inevitable ruin of human society.
And the story begins with the casual meeting of the two protagonists, in completely different circumstances, who will soon find themselves having to work together to get what they are looking for.