Vandal
Kwisatz Haderach
vini, vidi, vinci
Lugar: Arrakis · 13278 mensajes · Colección
#46  Enviado: 02:46 11/06/2016

Yo sigo viendo el Rey´s theme como una de las mejores piezas de la saga, me parece mejor que Luke and Leia´s theme
"Usul, háblame de tu mundo..."
De-mon
Riskbreaker
Lugar: Temporal Vortex · 54997 mensajes · Colección
#47  Enviado: 17:57 15/06/2016  Editado: 17:58 15/06/2016 (1 vez)

Spoiler (pequeño) de Spielberg.

Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)
Sobre la epilepsia fotosensible: si ha padecido episodios previos de epilepsia o convulsiones, consulte a su medico antes de utilizar este producto.
Lleonard_Pler
Lugar: Neo Tokyo-3 · 13844 mensajes · Colección
#48  Enviado: 18:28 15/06/2016

En respuesta a De-mon (réplica 47).
Spoiler (pequeño) de Spielberg.

Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)
No lo matarán al final... lo matarán al principio.  Smilie

De verdad que no sé qué piensan hacer con Harrison Ford con 76 años en una película de acción. Como no copien el modelo de La Última Cruzada, pero esta vez con Indiana Jones a modo de padre/mentor y un actor joven y solvente que lleve la batuta... No lo veo.
De-mon
Riskbreaker
#49  Enviado: 20:21 22/06/2016

Spielberg confirma que Lucas estará involucrado.

“George is going to be an executive producer on it with me. I would never make an Indiana Jones film without George Lucas. That would be insane.”
Sobre la epilepsia fotosensible: si ha padecido episodios previos de epilepsia o convulsiones, consulte a su medico antes de utilizar este producto.
De-mon
Riskbreaker
#50  Enviado: 19:05 24/10/2016  Editado: 19:06 24/10/2016 (2 veces)

Lucas no está involucrado en la historia.

Exclusive: George Lucas Not Involved in ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Story; Writer David Koepp Talks ‘Crystal Skull’

Indiana Jones is undoubtedly one of the most popular film franchises ever made. With Raiders of the Lost Ark, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, and George Lucas crafted an iconic character for the ages, and so when it was announced earlier this year that Indiana Jones 5 is officially in the works, with Ford starring and Spielberg directing, fans were enthused to hear that Indy would be returning for yet another go-around over 30 years after Raiders first hit theaters.

Disney and Lucasfilm subsequently announced that screenwriter David Koepp, who collaborated with Spielberg on Jurassic Park, War of the Worlds, and yes Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, would be handling scripting duties for Indiana Jones 5, and so when Collider’s own Steve Weintraub recently spoke with Koepp for an exclusive interview in anticipation of the release of Inferno (which Koepp wrote), the conversation obviously turned to Indy 5.

Koepp said he’s hard at work on writing the script for Indiana Jones 5, but one big question that loomed over the film was whether Lucas would be involved. The way the franchise worked in that past was that Lucas would come up with the idea for the movie and Spielberg would execute it. When Indy 5 was announced, Lucas’ name was nowhere to be found. Spielberg subsequently said Lucas would serve as an executive producer on the film, but in speaking with Koepp, the screenwriter revealed that Lucas is not involved in the story of Indiana Jones 5:

“He’s not, to my knowledge. I’ve had no contact with him.”

That’s certainly a curious revelation, as it marks a first for the franchise. Some may find this development promising as it was Lucas’s insistence that Indiana Jones 4 tackle the concept of aliens in the 1950s setting that made the film so tough to crack. Indeed, a number of screenwriters worked on the Last Crusade follow-up before the script was in a place that made Spielberg, Lucas, and Ford all happy, and thus Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was born.

As the credited screenwriter on Crystal Skull, Steve asked Koepp what he thinks they learned from that film that may have informed the approach they’re taking for Indiana Jones 5. As it turns out, it’s all about the MacGuffin:

“I think that what [Indy] looks for and when he looks for it dictates what the movie’s gonna be. So the selection of the MacGuffin is everything. I think Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, being set in 1957 there was a conscious desire to say, ‘Much like two of the other ones were World War II movies set in the 30s and early 40s, this is ’57 so a lot of our influences are gonna be science-fiction movies.’ You got that with the original [script], Jeb Stuart took the first shot at it with Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men from Mars. That was a really conscious decision that dictated a lot about what the story would be and what the movie would be like, and I think that was followed through on really nicely. I thought Steve did a really good job with that. I don’t know that the idea was most suited to an Indiana Jones movie, but that was what we did. So we tried to be very careful with the selection of the MacGuffin and the eras to give ourselves as much latitude to make the best kind of Indiana Jones movie that we most want to see. Learning how that’s the importance of the choice of the MacGuffin is a big deal.”

As for what else Koepp learned from Crystal Skull, he noted that not repeating past mistakes is obvious, but reiterated that they really focused on the MacGuffin—i.e. what Indy is trying to get—this time around and making sure that fit with what kind of Indiana Jones movie they wanted to make:

“It’s hard because you can learn like if something maybe didn’t work as well as you think it would well we certainly wouldn’t do that again, but you wouldn’t have done that again anyway, you already did it, so it’s hard to say. For me it was the MacGuffin dictates everything, and so we tried to make the best possible choice we could. Not that nobody didn’t try to make the best choice that they could in the past, but we tried to give us the one that gave us the Indiana Jones movie we most wanted to see.”

In terms of progress, Koepp gave a tongue-in-cheek story update for Indy 5:

“I’m deeply immersed as we speak. All I can say is that there’s lots of aliens and Indy dies at the end (laughs). Lots of hiding in lead-lined refrigerators, aliens, and he dies. Should go over very well.”

Steve asked Koepp if the film feels like it’s really going to happen, and he acknowledged there’s plenty of momentum behind this particular idea:

“Yes, it does. It feels like it has a lot of momentum behind it. We have ‘top men’ working on it as we speak (laughs). No, it’s going really well. I really like our idea; I think it’s clean and simple and makes a lot of sense, and I feel like the writing is going really well.”

Koepp declined to reveal the origin of this particular story idea, only saying that it was hatched by he and Spielberg. With regards to when filming might begin, Koepp is hopeful for 2017 but is also aware that Spielberg’s a busy guy:

“That’s a tough one, I hope so. It’s certainly OK for me and I’ll be ready, but my schedule isn’t the tough one. So I think October—I hope, I hope so. We’ll see. That’s a hard one to answer.”

Spielberg just wrapped filming on his highly anticipated sci-fi adaptation Ready Player One and is poised to start filming the true story drama The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara early next year with Mark Rylance and Oscar Isaac starring, so with Mortara production and post-production taking up the bulk of 2017, it may be tough to get Indiana Jones 5 going next year. Regardless, the sequel has already been dated by Disney for release on July 19, 2019 so they’ve certainly got some time.
De-mon
Riskbreaker
#51  Enviado: 20:11 25/04/2017

Se ha retrasado un año respecto a la fecha que habían dado antes.

The Walt Disney Company and Lucasfilm announced today two major upcoming release dates.

Star Wars: Episode IX is now set for release on May 24, 2019. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the film will close out the third Star Wars trilogy.

In addition, the fifth chapter of the Indiana Jones series is now confirmed for a July 10, 2020 release. Both Steven Spielberg, director of every Indiana Jones film, and star Harrison Ford will return.
De-mon
Riskbreaker
#52  Enviado: 17:44 19/03/2018

jukapeeerci
Talifan
Lugar: Salamanca · 6521 mensajes · Colección
#53  Enviado: 22:00 19/03/2018

Ugg...
Yo creo que mi gato ha leido mi diario
Lugar: · 7565 mensajes · Colección
#54  Enviado: 00:10 20/03/2018

Osea Harrison Ford tendrá 77 años el año que viene, de los tres papeles en los que ha vuelto (Solo, Deckard, Jones) ha dejado para el último donde más se nota la edad.
jukapeeerci
Talifan
Lugar: Salamanca · 6521 mensajes · Colección
#55  Enviado: 00:13 20/03/2018  Editado: 00:15 20/03/2018 (2 veces)

Jo, es que Indiana Jones es mi saga favorita. Ya la estropearon tanto con Indiana Jones 4 que no quiero que me den otro disgusto Tristeza

Spielberg ya esta viejo para rodar películas de acción. Va a tirar por digital como en la 4º, bien de pantalla verde, todo en estudio sin dignarse a viajar a sitios reales, con un guión flojete y me apuesto a que Indiana hará de acompañante prácticamente de alguien joven, otro arqueólogo o yo que se. Que pereza.
Yo creo que mi gato ha leido mi diario
James_bond
Bond...Solo Bond
Lugar: Madrid · 17523 mensajes · Colección
#56  Enviado: 02:47 20/03/2018

Pues una Indiana 5 en plan Logan con Harrison rollo BR2049 me parecería algo muy lógico y correcto...aunque anticomercial totalmente.

Lo malo es que según dicen, "la gran mayoría, en parte, están contentos" con el guion. Es decir, que algunos tienen dudas con el guion. Es decir, que el guionista (que es el mismo) me hace recordar a Indy IV...
¿Espera que hable? Nooooooooo señor BOND  espero que MUERA¡¡¡¡   ¿ Martini mezclado o agitado ?  ¿ Tengo cara de que me importe ?
Scarr
Starfucker
Lugar: Serengeti · 13574 mensajes · Colección
#57  Enviado: 09:39 20/03/2018

Me duele en el alma, porque Indy ha sido y es uno de mis heroes cinematográficos de siempre, por encima de Han Solo incluso, pero no creo que vaya a verla, el recuerdo de la calavera de cristal me hace sigue pesando mucho en mi...  Smilie

Esperaré a ver el trailer cuando lo saquen y veré como se desarrollan los acontecimientos, esperaré a conocer las impresiones de mis amigos que seguro irán a verla, pero esta vez no conmigo...

Un saludo
Oh yes we´re coming, we´re coming over...
N3O
the one
Lugar: CIty of machines · 11707 mensajes · Colección
#58  Enviado: 15:50 20/03/2018

Pobre spilberg
//Playstation network------>>>MRBauer<<<---- "La apatía es la solución, es decir, resulta más fácil abandonarse a las drogas que enfrentarse a la vida, robar lo que uno quiere que ganárselo, pegar a un niño que enseñarlo. Por otra parte el amor requiere esfuerzo, trabajo"---Don Simpson:¿Sabes lo que me gusta hacer a las cuatro de la tarde? Me sirvo una copa bien cargada, me hago unas cuantas rayas y puteo a un guionista”
De-mon
Riskbreaker
#59  Enviado: 18:43 29/06/2018

Variety anuncia retraso de meses o incluso año, y ya no llegaría en 2020. Jonathan Kasdan escribe el nuevo guión (su padre escribió The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Force Awakens y Raiders of the Lost Ark).

Indiana Jones will not be riding back into theaters on July 10, 2020.

The fifth film in the adventure series will miss its original release date, Variety has learned. Filming was supposed to begin in April of 2019 in the United Kingdom, but sources close to the production say that shooting will no longer start next spring and will have to be pushed back by months, if not a year. Potential crew members have already been informed of the delay.

Part of the issue is that the key members of the creative team have yet to sign off on a finished script. Collider reported on Thursday that Jonathan Kasdan, son of “Raiders of the Lost Ark” scribe Lawrence Kasdan, has been enlisted to deliver a new draft. A deal has yet to close to bring the writer on board, but it looks as though he will soon join the project. David Koepp (“Jurassic Park”) took the first pass at the script. At one point, the fifth Indiana Jones was supposed to hit theaters in 2019.

Insiders stress that both Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford remain committed to revisiting the beloved franchise about the globe-trotting archaeologist. Spielberg, however, has a full dance card of projects in development and it’s possible one of them will slide in front of the “Indiana Jones” sequel. The Oscar-winning director is in pre-production on a remake of “West Side Story” and is also toying with making “The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara,” a historical drama with Mark Rylance.

Ford will next be part of the voice cast for “Secret Life of Pets 2.”

Disney, the studio that’s releasing the fifth Indiana Jones movie, declined to comment. The studio has yet to officially pull “Indiana Jones 5” from the release calendar or announce a new date.
N3O
the one
Lugar: CIty of machines · 11707 mensajes · Colección
#60  Enviado: 18:52 29/06/2018

Lo normal,no tiene sentido un abuelo jones 5

Seguramente pasaran a un joven indi
//Playstation network------>>>MRBauer<<<---- "La apatía es la solución, es decir, resulta más fácil abandonarse a las drogas que enfrentarse a la vida, robar lo que uno quiere que ganárselo, pegar a un niño que enseñarlo. Por otra parte el amor requiere esfuerzo, trabajo"---Don Simpson:¿Sabes lo que me gusta hacer a las cuatro de la tarde? Me sirvo una copa bien cargada, me hago unas cuantas rayas y puteo a un guionista”
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir