#24602 Enviado: 16:01 17/09/2016 Editado: 16:01 17/09/2016 (2 veces)
En respuesta a la réplica #24582
Hostis, qué cosa más rebonica el Secret Legend.
Zelda + perspectiva isométrica + apartado visual amoroso = SOLD.
Tres GIFs del juego:
A mi me lo han vendido
Actualización del proyecto N° 26: Battle Chasers: Nightwar de Airship Syndicate
Before we dig in, an exclusive treat for our backers: a high-res version of the line art for Joe's Nightwar E3 splash art. Click the image for the big'un, and thank you to everyone for the support.
First, we have a few announcements regarding time frames for Alpha, Beta, and ship! Check them out below!
Alpha: 4th Quarter 2016 (Targeting end of November)
Beta: 1st Quarter 2017 (Targeting January)
Full Launch: Mid-2017
We also expect our forums to launch around the same time as Alpha hits so we have a home for discussion and feedback.
Working with THQNordic has given us the time and cash to do a few cool things with the game. Here are a few things we'll be doing with those added resources:
- More Dungeons! We had planned 5, but will now be creating 8.
- More Abilities! Heroes will now have more animations and greater combat depth
- More Creatures! In a nutshell... more creatures.
- Fishing! The originally planned "Tavern Mini Game" stretch goal has blossomed into a fishing mini-game system that will be used throughout the game
- More Polish! We're adding to the game, but also putting time into simply spit-shining many of the features we were already doing.
And those are just a few. We can't wait to get the game in our backers hands first, and in a matter of months!
No todo se resume a numeros, hay elementos como instrucciones DirectX grabadas en el silicio del CPU del Scorpio Engine que dan resultados mejores, tu simplicas todo a "A tiene 5, B tiene 6" y no es asi.