Yo estoy igual Guy, voy a esperar hasta el último momento pero lo más seguro es que caiga de salida en la store japonesa.
Nueva info de la V-Jump
- Monsters have a chance of dropping a coin when defeated
- These coins allow you to summon that monster as a member of your party, but only in the area the monster was defeated
- You have a number of allocated coin slows for monsters shown in the bottom left hand corner and can have multiple monsters out at once. However, stronger monsters will require more slots
- Ravatol: A desert town surrounded by sand with a colliseum in the middle
- Shila: A lush forest with elves residing in it
- Cotolda: A castle surrounded by windmills. Apparently magic experiments are being conducted there
- Before you fight you reside in your camp
- You can prepare equipment and talk to your allies in your camp area
Gracias a zeromcd73 de gaf.
El 21 tenemos stream en NicoNicolive.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv200825081
12:30 to 13:00 - Dragon Quest Special Stage: Dragon Quest Heroes Talk Show – Latest news on the February-due Dragon Quest Heroes. Featuring Kenichi Ogasawara (Koei Tecmo Games), Ryota Aomi (Producer), and Aoi Emi (MC).