Imagino que Danganronpa ha tenido en su favor todo el fanbase occidental que ganó gracias al Let's Play.
En gaf ha aparecido uno de los editores del juego, y ha comentado unas cosillas bastante interesantes:
Anyway, I'm the script editor on Dangan Ronpa and since I think it's super duper level awesome and I'm positively giddy that people are looking forward to it so much, I thought I'd throw out a couple quick things.
- The plan right now is to have dual audio, so unless something crazy happens, that should be set.
- We're working on casting right now. Yes we're taking it very seriously, and yes some of these characters are a very big pain in the butt to try and find the right actor.
- We were/are aware of the fan translation, but we determined pretty early on that for a number of reasons, doing everything in-house was the way for us to go. I don't think I can really get more specific than that.
- I don't know what the timeline looks like, but it will be coming to Europe.
- I can't say anything about physical/digital cuz we haven't started working on that, but if you look at our history, pretty much the only things that have been digital are later PSP titles (with the exception of Clan of Champions, which...yeah).
- I can't really say anything about the sequel either, but I can say that everyone should buy copies of Dangan 1 for all their friends and family.
- With how much exposure the story already has, I'm sure our version will disappoint a few people no matter what we do, but everyone working on the game is super pumped about it and we hope our effort comes across, even for those who don't necessarily dig it.
Vamos, que sí, que el plan es una edición física y que tienen secuestrada la secuela