Página 5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

[HILO OFICIAL] Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise ~ ¡Venid todos al cielo del ritmo!

morromocotudo
Lugar: · 13383 mensajes · Colección
#61  Enviado: 20:40 11/02/2012

¿Sabeis si hay versión completa inglesa del minijuego de los créditos? O sea, la version completa del minijuego, la que empieza con el muñequillo del original de GBA y a la mitad salta al actual

Esa versión es fanmade, está hecha por un japo.
Empleando el antiguo arte marcial del Kenpo, ábrase camino por entre la jungla urbana controlada por despiadadas bandas de facinerosos. Mantenga la guardia alta, porque lucha para salvar a su prometida y devolver a las calles la tranquilidad y el orden.
Luffink
ex-rqr y StrawHARD
Lugar: Getafe, el corazón geográfico de la península XD · 18979 mensajes · Colección
#62  Enviado: 20:45 11/02/2012

En respuesta a morromocotudo (réplica 61).
¿Sabeis si hay versión completa inglesa del minijuego de los créditos? O sea, la version completa del minijuego, la que empieza con el muñequillo del original de GBA y a la mitad salta al actual

Esa versión es fanmade, está hecha por un japo.
¿Esto es fanmade?

¿Incluso la canción? Pues es una pena, me habría gustado escuchar y jugar una versión completa...
morromocotudo
#63  Enviado: 20:49 11/02/2012  Editado: 20:49 11/02/2012 (1 vez)

Para Luffink:
Sí, es un montaje muy bien hecho. La canción sin embargo es real, sale en el 4º CD de la OST junto a las versiones extendidas de los otros 4 temas vocales del juego.
Empleando el antiguo arte marcial del Kenpo, ábrase camino por entre la jungla urbana controlada por despiadadas bandas de facinerosos. Mantenga la guardia alta, porque lucha para salvar a su prometida y devolver a las calles la tranquilidad y el orden.
Luffink
ex-rqr y StrawHARD
Lugar: Getafe, el corazón geográfico de la península XD · 18979 mensajes · Colección
#64  Enviado: 20:51 11/02/2012

En respuesta a morromocotudo (réplica 63).
Para Luffink:
Sí, es un montaje muy bien hecho. La canción sin embargo es real, sale en el 4º CD de la OST junto a las versiones extendidas de los otros 4 temas vocales del juego.
Ah, vale, que la canción si es real, entonces me lo creo más. Si estaba en la OST, entonces será japo forever, porque dudo que se atrevan a publicar la OST doblada al inglés XD
morromocotudo
#65  Enviado: 00:09 12/02/2012

Vídeos
Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)
WonderDarkam
Lugar: SwitchLand · 23092 mensajes · Colección
#66  Enviado: 01:30 12/02/2012

En respuesta a Luffink (réplica 62).
En respuesta a la réplica #61
¿Esto es fanmade?

¿Incluso la canción? Pues es una pena, me habría gustado escuchar y jugar una versión completa...
Me acabo de dar cuenta que ese muñequillo aparece en el Nintendo 3DS Sound, qué de cosas aprende uno cotilleando los mensajes de otros Smilie .
twitch.tv/darkamlight; Xbox Game Pass lover
morromocotudo
#67  Enviado: 10:17 13/02/2012

morromocotudo
#68  Enviado: 16:31 13/02/2012

Review de UGO

Rhythm Heaven Fever is a deceptively simple game. It has cutesy visuals that may disarm you, but don't be fooled, this is a difficult game. Sometimes you'll have to close your eyes and tune out the visuals and the game to get a feel for a stage and progress. I found that during particularly confusing challenges I had to specifically focus on the rhythm and with my eyes closed I would feel when the press the buttons.

New to Rhythm Heaven Fever is a two player mode, which allow you and another player to play a mini game simultaneously. Things can get rather heated as you both try to keep time with a song's beat, but what is awesome in single player only gets that much more awesome in when more people join in. Make sure you play with someone that isn't frustrated by challenge, because clearing boards isn't always an easy task.

For $30 you can't really go wrong with Rhythm Heaven Fever. The Nintendo Wii might be in its twilight months, but don't ignore it in these last days, because games like this shouldn't be missed.

You will like this if...

You loved the Rhythm Heaven game for DS.

You enjoy light hearted and humorous games.

You like rhythm games with a challenge.

You won't like this if...

If you just can't hold a beat.

If you don't like cute Japanese games.

A- (9,0)
Hyrule-enciclo
Lugar: Vila-real (Castellón) · 1260 mensajes · Colección
#69  Enviado: 18:48 13/02/2012

Parece que todos están bastante contentos con el juego (menos los de IGN  Smilie   ). La gente de Original Sound Version comenta lo siguiente:

First order of business: there are no waggle controls in Rhythm Heaven Fever. This game could have quickly deteriorated into a frustrating mess if motion controls had been implemented, so I offer my praise to the team for avoiding that potential pitfall. The touch-screen controls on the DS game often got in the way, and WarioWare: Smooth Mooves, although fun, proved challenging based solely on the controls alone.

Now, you’re probably wondering how long the game will take you to complete. I completed it in about six hours with at least an hour of that time being spent on the last stage which you have to do nearly perfectly to pass. It’s really challenging, but also very rewarding when you complete it.

That whole idea of obstruction that I mentioned in my description of Samurai Slice in an interesting one. In this stage, a narrative takes place that makes it difficult to see what’s going on in terms of the things you need to slice, but other stages work this in as well. The best example I can think of is Air Rally where you’re playing racquet ball in an airplane. Your partner will move further away from you, making you believe that there will be a delay in the time it takes the ball to reach you, but in actuality, it takes the same exact time, creating a big mind trip. It’s actually easier to perform well on this one looking away from the screen, as the shift in visual cues will throw you off every time. I thought this was a very clever game mechanic.

In all, though, I have very little to complain about. I doubt I’ll ever get perfect on most of these stages, but I’m okay with that. I feel that the game tested and refined my sense of rhythm while keeping me incredibly entertained with its stimulating visuals, catchy music, and variety of rhythmic play styles. All of this is available for the asking price of $29.99, so I can’t really be all that hard on the game with the few minor complaints that I had.

I recommend checking it out if you’re a fan of the series or of rhythm games in general. It just may be one of the best games on the Wii this year!
jdkluv
Class S Hunter
Lugar: Paradise Lost · 4796 mensajes · Colección
#70  Enviado: 20:37 13/02/2012

Si IGN dice que un juego es una mierda, entonces significa que va a ser la ostia.
Knowledge which is felt to be boring is of little use, but knowledge which is assimilated eagerly becomes a permanent possession.
morromocotudo
#71  Enviado: 23:06 13/02/2012  Editado: 23:08 13/02/2012 (1 vez)

Tráiler de lanzamiento

Si juntamos las letras rojas del final con las de los 3 tráilers anteriores tenemos TXT MSG "STAFF" ...IN A 7 MEDAL TOY!". STAFF es una clave que hay que introducir en el móvil del juego.
morromocotudo
#72  Enviado: 10:45 14/02/2012

GameSpot

More than just a loose collection of oddball music minigames soaked in Japanese-tinged strangeness, Rhythm Heaven Fever is a thoughtful, cohesive package that's well suited for the Wii. It's a reminder of how inspired and fun the rhythm genre can still be when you step outside of the pine box into which the Guitar Hero and Rock Band franchises hammered a few too many nails. Fever has its shortcomings, but it makes up for its minor flaws with originality, quirkiness, and addictive gameplay. Moments of laughter at the insane onscreen antics and involuntary humming along to the diverse tunes are pleasant side effects of this wild musical minigame ride.

The Good

Excellent game-to-game variety
Catchy original soundtrack
The goofy art style is hilarious
Controls are simple to grasp.

The Bad

Challenge ramps up sharply in some minigames
Fun multiplayer modes aren't fleshed out enough.

GamesRadar

Perhaps due to its simple style Rhythm Heaven Fever is launching at a value price, but it’s bursting with addictive content you’ll want to experience over and over again. RHF is an experience you can either face like the hardcore gamer you dream of being or in a relaxed afternoon like a music lover not bothered by high scores. RHF finds a great middle ground between the Wii's family audience and the niche group Japanese oddities like Rhythm Heaven normally attracts. If you want some light fun to enjoy between “serious” games, don’t deny yourself one of the last Wii games worth your time.

You'll love

A bevy of addictive, catchy songs
Adorably unique style and art
A great deal at any price (especially $30)

You'll hate

Musical amateurs will occasionally be frustrated
Hardcore players may find it too easy
It's one of the last good times you'll have on the Wii

morromocotudo
#73  Enviado: 12:21 14/02/2012

Destructoid

Rhythm Heaven Fever offers the simplicity and elegance of "One Note Samba" or "Blister in the Sun," the directness of the art of Mike Mignola or Pendleton Ward, and the understated but endlessly variable gameplay design of arcade titles like Pac-Man Champion Edition DX or Super Mario Bros. It's one of my favorite games of this generation -- a title that offers a much stronger education in game design and a more pure, direct, and genuine experience than most games on the market.

markomaroDELUXE
:3
Lugar: Málaga · 40094 mensajes · Colección
#74  Enviado: 14:00 14/02/2012

Buenas notas en general. Yo le daría un 8-8.5 dependiendo del doblaje. Es muy bueno y el salto a sobremesa le sienta bien, pero se hace corto y fácil, sobre todo si en contenido es similar al de DS (salvo el multi), pudiendo haber puesto más pruebas. Eso si, mucho más inspiradas si que son.
Virus T & Coronavirus Fighter
morromocotudo
#75  Enviado: 16:34 14/02/2012

Tráiler de San Valentín

Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir