Vandal

[HILO OFICIAL] Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise ~ ¡Venid todos al cielo del ritmo!

morromocotudo
Lugar: · 13276 mensajes · Colección
BlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#46  Enviado: 20:44 09/02/2012

Joystiq

I hold Rhythm Heaven games to a high standard. The DS game became such a fixture in my life that it permanently wired rhythms into my brain. Months after the last time I picked it up, I'll still randomly "scratch-o, hey" or hit imaginary taiko drums in my head. I'm predisposed to seek music games with original music anyway (Parappa, Gitaroo-Man) as it is, and Rhythm Heaven is among the most replayable and content-rich of the genre.

So when I say Rhythm Heaven Fever doesn't quite measure up to its predecessor, please understand that's not a condemnation. I just mean it's merely wonderful instead of the most wonderful.

Though there are more than a few games I love and plan to replay obsessively, it feels like fewer than before -- and there are more this time around that I was just plain glad to be done with, and never plan to return to again. If I could buy anti-DLC that removed "Tap Troupe" from the game, I would. The existence of these hated tasks is a knock against replayability, as they reduce the in-game content I want to sink my time into -- and also prevent me from unlocking some of the "extra" games, as I'd need to do exceptionally well to win "medals" to unlock them. For things like Tap Troupe, that ain't happening.

Rhythm Heaven Fever demands exacting rhythm from its players, and goes out of its way to switch the beat on you, force you to perform multiple different rhythms in rapid succession, and obscure the on-screen avatar so you're forced to play by sound. It's much more challenging than you'd expect such a cutesy game to be. I think Nintendo took the change to precise button controls as an invitation to ramp up the difficulty.

In fact, if you approach it as a series of challenges to be overcome with skill, you will be driven into a rage (trust me). The correct approach is to just have fun, enjoy the funny animations and noises when you screw up, and keep playing until you can keep up with the rhythm naturally. I wish I could say I came to this enlightened approach easily. I was taking the whole thing way too seriously, getting far too irritated at the seventh "remix" stage (a new song that blends the previous minigames), and then I played a couple of rounds of multiplayer with my wife, who burst into laughter whenever she missed the timing. It was revelatory.

Fever includes, for the first time, a limited multiplayer mode, allowing two players to go through a selection of games simultaneously. This mode is a little disappointing, offering only eight minigames (and a few unlockable bonus games) and featuring the exact same songs and rhythms as their single-player counterparts -- just with two people playing. But it's still a chance to share the game I love with the people I love, and a total success in that regard.

morromocotudo
#47  Enviado: 23:36 09/02/2012

morromocotudo
#48  Enviado: 08:09 10/02/2012

Primera hora

morromocotudo
#49  Enviado: 18:12 10/02/2012

Vídeo de Mr. Upbeat, el juego que reemplaza al Manzai

Luffink
ex-rqr y StrawHARD
Lugar: Getafe, el corazón geográfico de la península XD · 17420 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSPlayStation NetworkBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#50  Enviado: 18:35 10/02/2012

En respuesta a morromocotudo (réplica 49).
Vídeo de Mr. Upbeat, el juego que reemplaza al Manzai

Muy simple, supongo que lo han puesto para que la gente con poco ritmo practique
Usuario 99783
#51  Enviado: 12:50 11/02/2012

En respuesta a Luffink (réplica 50).
En respuesta a la réplica #49
Muy simple, supongo que lo han puesto para que la gente con poco ritmo practique
En realidad sustituye a un juego de dos pájaros cuya temática excesivamente nipona no habría encajado muy bien fuera de Japón.
Luffink
ex-rqr y StrawHARD
Lugar: Getafe, el corazón geográfico de la península XD · 17420 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSPlayStation NetworkBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#52  Enviado: 14:05 11/02/2012

En respuesta a Kamek Koopa (réplica 51).
En respuesta a la réplica #50
En realidad sustituye a un juego de dos pájaros cuya temática excesivamente nipona no habría encajado muy bien fuera de Japón.
Lo sé, lo sé, el duo manzai. Lo que quiero decir es que han hecho un juego simple para que la gente se acostumbre a seguir ritmos
morromocotudo
#53  Enviado: 16:01 11/02/2012  Editado: 16:03 11/02/2012 (1 vez)

Vídeos
Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)

Último remix

Recompensa por tenerlo todo perfecto
Nagisa
Lugar: · 11683 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkCódigo SwitchPlayStation NetworkEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#54  Enviado: 16:44 11/02/2012

Good night, sweet prince.
Kickstarter does what Segadon't.
morromocotudo
#55  Enviado: 17:34 11/02/2012

Fotos de la fiesta de lanzamiento
ashley_the_dragon
cosas
Lugar: sitios · 2040 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo 3DSCódigo SwitchPlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#56  Enviado: 18:17 11/02/2012

Pues sinceramente, no entiendo por qué se supone que el duo Manzai no iba a encajar fuera de japón. Me parece una version modernizada de este minijuego de la versión GBA

Únete a la Rainbow Dash 20% Cooler Force!!  Por un mundo un 20 % mas molón
alw
Diddy's Kong Quest
Lugar: Valencia · 13847 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkCódigo SwitchPlayStation NetworkTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#57  Enviado: 18:27 11/02/2012

Pues sinceramente, no entiendo por qué se supone que el duo Manzai no iba a encajar fuera de japón. Me parece una version modernizada de este minijuego de la versión GBA

Juego que no salió de Japón. Por tanto no sé qué motivo es ese. O eso o no he entendido lo que has querido decir.
morromocotudo
#58  Enviado: 18:31 11/02/2012

Más fotos de la fiesta
morromocotudo
#59  Enviado: 20:13 11/02/2012

Vídeos
Luffink
ex-rqr y StrawHARD
#60  Enviado: 20:32 11/02/2012

¿Sabeis si hay versión completa inglesa del minijuego de los créditos? O sea, la version completa del minijuego, la que empieza con el muñequillo del original de GBA y a la mitad salta al actual
Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
>
Flecha subir