#2 Enviado: 17:45 05/10/2011 Editado: 01:37 08/10/2011 (1 vez)
Ya disponible en la App Store. En español.
Precio: 4,99 €
Tamaño: 811 MB
VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME EXCLUSIVE TO iOS!
A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for… So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine that works on iOS devices from 3GS to iPad2;
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting; Real-time cinematics with character facial animation;
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Italian.
En mi opinión, con que vaya un poco más allá que Infinity Blade es suficiente. Ya llegarán juegos notables, de momento mejor ir sosegado y con paso seguro.