ChunSoft anuncia Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward para PSVita y 3DS - En noviembre en Europa

.Daedalus.
Mejor te hubieras quedado callado.
Lugar: · 14371 mensajes · Colección
#46  Enviado: 21:36 21/02/2012

Espero que traduzcan también la versión Vita, para así poder al menos jugar a la versión americana en caso de que no la traigan aquí.
I'm made of metal, my circuits gleam. I am perpetual, I keep Vandal clean.
Gatchan
Lugar: · 168 mensajes · Colección
#47  Enviado: 21:59 21/02/2012

Primer juego (de a saber cuántos  Smilie ) que me hace añorar el region free de DS...
Time to wander around... aimlessly.
Peter Lorre
Silencio y misantropia
Lugar: Una salita cerca de la calle Edgware · 40388 mensajes · Colección
#48  Enviado: 22:12 21/02/2012

Espero que ya hayan puenteado convenientente la protección regional de 3DS en esas fechas o que se animen también con la versión vita, lo espero con muchas ganas.
There is a willful lemming-like persistence in remaking past successes time after time. They can't make them as good as they are in our memories, but they go on doing them and each time it's a disaster.
Lugar: · 155 mensajes · Colección
#49  Enviado: 23:15 21/02/2012

Una pregunta, ¿no se supone que el bloqueo por regiones dependia del desarrollador y no de la consola? Yo al menos en su momento lei que dependeria del juego el que fuera Locked o no.
Senshu
Lugar: Destroying all your illusions · 10771 mensajes · Colección
#50  Enviado: 23:20 21/02/2012

Al parecer cambiará el nombre en Occidente, no se llamará Good People Die, demasiado hardly para Ninty
Pitiful spectator, ignorant of love. You have no right to read a mystery, much less a person's heart.
Yoroshiku!
Lugar: Ameriça · 2566 mensajes · Colección
#51  Enviado: 01:06 22/02/2012

Pero si lo publica Aksys Games, no Nintendo...
Ah... how should I love you? how could I feel you?... Without you...
Neouz
Naz The Nuz
Lugar: Chile · 1995 mensajes · Colección
#52  Enviado: 01:13 22/02/2012

Supondré que en consolas Americanas se pueden jugar juegos Japos no? digo, por lo de NTSC...

Bueno, una gran noticia, soy muy fan del primer juego, SI o SI va a caer cuando tenga 3DS.
Visita mi blog en Vandal -> http://www.vandal.net/blogs/62514
sheik82
sheik
Lugar: Jalisco, Mexico · 781 mensajes · Colección
#53  Enviado: 01:41 22/02/2012

Disfrute mucho con 999, así que esta es una muy buena noticia.
morromocotudo
Lugar: · 13318 mensajes · Colección
#54  Enviado: 05:45 22/02/2012

Yoroshiku!
Lugar: Ameriça · 2566 mensajes · Colección
#55  Enviado: 06:55 22/02/2012

o.o en la nintendo power pusieron screens de la version japonesa de vita? xD se ven con las dimesiones de tal pantalla algunas screens
Ah... how should I love you? how could I feel you?... Without you...
morromocotudo
#56  Enviado: 01:45 29/02/2012

En America se llamara Virtue’s Last Reward

EPIDEMIC ALERT: Japanese Adventure Game Strain Identified in North America

Thousands expected to succumb by year’s end

Regional Office of the International Disease Organization, Washington D.C. – February 28, 2012 – IDO agents working in California report that preliminary findings indicate the exceedingly dangerous Japanese adventure game known as “Zennin Shiboudesu” has somehow crossed the Pacific. Attempts were made to contain it, but some carriers seem to have escaped the quarantine and are now at large.

This game is extremely virulent and can be transmitted through physical contact (via the dual “Nintendo 3DS™” and “PlayStation®Vita” retail vectors) as well as through the air (via the “PSN” vector), which has prompted the IDO to declare this a level 6 pandemic. All uninfected persons are advised to remain indoors and avoid contact with others. If you suspect you have been infected, or suspect a friend or family member of being infected, report, or have them report, to the nearest IDO quarantine facility.

Similarity to an earlier strain known as “Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors” has lead to a reclassification: Both strains will now be considered members of the “Zero Escape” game series. Exposure to North America also seems to have caused Zennin Shiboudesu to mutate, and after much deliberation it has been determined that it will be referred to in all future literature as “Virtue’s Last Reward” (see forthcoming department memo re: choice of strain name).

Virtue’s Last Reward—or, alternatively, “VLR”—has been known to exhibit the following symptoms. If you begin to display any of these, distance yourself from friends and loved ones immediately, and proceed at once to the nearest IDO center.

Dual Language Support – Early cases show that VLR allows communication in both English and Japanese, with dialog playable in both languages. Whether or not this indicates damage to the languages centers of the brain is under investigation.

Puzzles and Story – Preliminary investigations show that this game progresses rapidly through a repeating cycle of two distinct stages, which have been termed the “Novel” and “Escape” stages. During the Novel stage, subjects find themselves engaged by a complex and mysterious story. During the Escape stage, subjects have been observed solving numerous puzzles.

Fully-Voiced Novel Sections – One of the indicators of the Novel stage is reportedly fully-voiced dialog: All characters except for the protagonist can be heard speaking during this stage.

Numerous Endings – VLR has been shown to exhibit numerous paths of infection, most of which are lethal. At press time, 24 different “endings” have been observed, each unique.

Immersive Three-Dimensional Environment – Many infected patients have reported a feeling of increased immersion in their surroundings, often manifested in the ability to rotate the camera around a 3D room rendered in-game and select and manipulate objects in three-dimensional space.

Introduces New Characters, Brings Back Old Ones – Our files on 999 indicate that a number of the characters featured there appear again in VLR, although in what capacity is still unclear. This strain also introduces several new characters, all of whom merit additional investigation.
Peter Lorre
Silencio y misantropia
Lugar: Una salita cerca de la calle Edgware · 40388 mensajes · Colección
#57  Enviado: 03:35 29/02/2012

Parece que finalmente Aksys traerá ambas versiones del juego (Vita/3DS) con versión también en PSN, es normal que hayan mezclado capturas. Importado de yankielandia day uan.
There is a willful lemming-like persistence in remaking past successes time after time. They can't make them as good as they are in our memories, but they go on doing them and each time it's a disaster.
sheik82
sheik
Lugar: Jalisco, Mexico · 781 mensajes · Colección
#58  Enviado: 05:21 29/02/2012

En America se llamara Virtue’s Last Reward

Que fue nombre, debe ser uno de los juegos con peor nombre de la historia.
TimeDevouncer
Do you know where I can find some sailors?
Lugar: Dobuita · 24179 mensajes · Colección
#59  Enviado: 06:15 29/02/2012

Bueno, si se queda en America por lo menos podremos disfrutar la versión Vita si no ha salido ningún tipo de magia negra para la portátil de Nintendo.

Para Nintendo:
Gracias por el region lock! Smilie
"They killed my father right in front of me... I will have my revenge! I need to do this, for my father"
morromocotudo
#60  Enviado: 06:51 29/02/2012

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward May Get a Sequel

Strong reception makes scenario writer feel that sequel could become a reality.

Chunsoft's visual novel/adventure game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (formerly translated as "Good People Die") may get a sequel. Scenario writer Koutaro Uchikoshi hinted at the possibility of a sequel at Twitter earlier today, saying that based off posts on blogs and at Twitter, the game has been well received, giving him the impression that they're getting closer to making a sequel a reality.

Virtue's Last Reward was released a couple of weeks back for both PlayStation Vita and 3DS. The game was developed by staff who worked on the 999 adventure game on DS and is considered a spiritual successor to that game.

Fuente
Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir