People are comparing Oni more to Gouken than to Akuma. He looks slower and his sweep is different from Akuma's. Regular fireballs don't travel full screen (don't know the strength of the punch button, though, but Red Fireball like ones do travel full screen).
• Has a new teleport/air dash move by doing quarter-circle back + 3x Punches. Can be used to avoid anti air moves, among other things. Seems to have some recovery on it, though.
• One of his attacks makes him leap into the air and come with a stomp/body attack, think E. Honda's Sumo Splash. There's an EX version of this.
• He has a Shoryuken (Dragon Punch).
• Low health, some people are speculating the same as Akuma, 850.
• His 'Gouken Palm' special crosses up and it might be fireball invincible.
• Super is a Raging Demon.
• Ultra 2 looks like Akuma's Ground Pound Super Art (Kongou Kokuretsu Zan) from Third Strike if it whiffs or partially connects, but if goes into the full animation Oni jumps into the air and finishes with a huge Shoryuken with a lot of flashing stuff on screen. Evil ryu
• Evil Ryu's most closely resembles Akuma in Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Many of their moves are very similar. A few examples: Far Standing Hard Punch is the same, Crouching Hard Kick (sweep) is slightly slower, Hurricane Kick can juggle into a Shoryuken and it doesn't break armor.
• Akuma's Fireball, Red Fireball, Shoryuken, Hurricane Kick, Dive Kick and Teleport all look to be pretty close to what Evil Ryu can do. It looks like many things Akuma can do, like cross up Hurricane Kicks and core combos, so can Evil Ryu.
• Has a new special move, appears to be quarter-circle forward + Hard Kick. This performs an Axe Kick with an exaggerated animation, the regular version does not hit overhead.
• He definitely has low health (stamina), probably some where around Akuma's, I'd guess 850.
• Evil Ryu's Crouching Medium Kick is like the one in Third Strike.
• His Super is a Raging Demon.
• Ultra 1 is a souped up Fireball. This mostly closely resembles normal Gouken's Ultra 2, as it appears that you can charge it up and then release it.
• Toward + Medium Kick does a lunging Hop Kick, but it doesn't hit overhead.Ryu vs E.ryu
Veces editado: 3
Última edición: 23/01/2011 12:33