parece que la NGamer le ha dado un 86%
FIRST SONIC COLORS REVIEW!
Some people are trying to get scans soon, but NGamer Magazine gives Sonic Colors an 86%.
“Colours rockets Sonic closer to the stratospheric heights of past glories and hints at a great future. Welcome back, old friend. It's been too long.”
Some key points people who have the magazine have said:
- They complimented the Wisps, saying that they are the heart of the game and like the power-ups in Super Mario Galaxy 2, they are fun to use and really open up the massive level design
- They liked the story, dialogue and cutscenes quite a bit
- They appreciated the fact that a lot of it was down to skill. For example, they said that if they were to ever fall into a bottomless pit it was due to lack of skill and not memorising the level design (like in Unleashed)
- However, they did comment on how the 3D sections, although fun, were rather "play it safe" as they were quite largely on rails and do not require too much skill
- They also commented on the fact that some of the boss ideas are rehashed
Y en el multijugador se podra jugar con los Miis, aparte de esos Sonic muñecos
Veces editado: 1
Última edición: 16/10/2010 20:02