Vandal

[POST OFICIAL] ModNation Racers

De-mon
Relator
Lugar: Viper Manor · 54140 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#16  Enviado: 20:14 12/10/2009

Para llegar a ser un Wipeout cualquier otro juego de velocidad necesita tomar muchos yogures Smilie
Riskbreaker at VKP, judge magister from Ivalice, blade runner, emissary of the FATE supercomputer.
Guthwulf
The Creature of Light
Lugar: Sevilla · 12881 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#17  Enviado: 20:56 12/10/2009

Tiene buena pinta el juego, esperemos que sea un buen juego de carreras locas, que ahora mismo en ps3 creo que no hay ninguno
Let's Shake Some Dust!!! PSN: Guthwulf
Lugar: · 499 mensajes · Colección
Enviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#18  Enviado: 09:50 13/10/2009

este juego es un MARIO KART pero muy descarado.

Me encanta por cierto sera muy bueno sobretodo por el editor de circuitos.

se podra editar el coche o solo circuitos?¿
The_Snake
I`m no hero
Lugar: Outer Heaven · 8436 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#19  Enviado: 10:05 13/10/2009

Para Magnacarta:
Como cito en la primera pagina del post, se podrán editar tanto circuitos como coches y pilotos.

Para De-mon:
Aqui los yogures los usaremos para tirarselos a los wiperos y ver como resbalan sus carrilanas  Smilie

Veces editado: 1
Última edición: 13/10/2009 10:05
"There`s only room for one Snake and one Big Boss" "There´s one last thing I must do...one last punishment I must endure"
Guymelef
Policenaut
Lugar: Beyond Coast · 26199 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSPlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#20  Enviado: 20:17 08/11/2009

Vídeo del Qore de este mes.
El editor de personajes está bastante currado.
The_Snake
I`m no hero
#21  Enviado: 20:38 08/11/2009

Gracias por el vídeo.

Me encanta el editor de circuitos, no voy a pasar horas ni nada ahi  Smilie
"There`s only room for one Snake and one Big Boss" "There´s one last thing I must do...one last punishment I must endure"
razigo
Herculano
Lugar: el Planeta Floren · 32593 mensajes · Colección
BlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#22  Enviado: 21:00 08/11/2009

¿Pero este juego no iba a salir solamente en la Store?

Por cierto...

The November episode of Qore comes loaded with brand new details and video on United Front Games’ upcoming PlayStation 3 racer, ModNation Racers. Of the new information given, we’ve assembled the most important.

The game features both split-screen and twelve-player online racing as well as a story mode written by professional Hollywood writers.

What makes this game unique is its character, track and kart customization. Customization looks simple, but is very in-depth. Character customization includes the ability to change the color of any asset, see full animation whilst creating the character, and truly even make a character that’ll look just like you.

Track customization is easy as well; United Front created the editor so that truly anybody can use it without confusion. Once a track is created, it can be uploaded online for friends to download, who can then remix your track and reupload it for even more creativity sharing. If you forget where you are when creating the track, you can use an autocomplete feature that will automatically finish the track for you; an autocomplete is also available for area population that automatically throws trees and other items down on the course. There’s also weapons, ramps and more to add to the track. Weather options are also available.

The game’s out 2010. LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition buyers are ensured access to the beta whenever it comes around.

Enlace

Última edición: 08/11/2009 21:01
De-mon
Relator
#24  Enviado: 21:04 08/11/2009

Es un juego Blu Ray, creo que nunca se mencionó para Store.
Riskbreaker at VKP, judge magister from Ivalice, blade runner, emissary of the FATE supercomputer.
The_Snake
I`m no hero
#23  Enviado: 21:04 08/11/2009

Para razigo:
Que va! sale en BD tal y como pone en la primera pagina  Sonrojado

La info se conocia hace tiempo. Lo unico lo de weather, aunque creo que se refiere mas al moment del  dia que a lluvia etc..
razigo
Herculano
Lugar: el Planeta Floren · 32593 mensajes · Colección
#25  Enviado: 21:28 08/11/2009

Ya había visto en el post que decía que saldría en Blu-Ray (no sabía que estaba creado el post hasta cinco minutos antes de postear Sonrojado) y siempre he pensado que su salida sería en la store y que no me lo compraría por ello. Así que una gran noticia  Smilie
kotepikabea
Aesthetics of Hate
Lugar: Gipuzkoa · 20772 mensajes · Colección
Código SwitchPlayStation NetworkXbox LiveSteamEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#26  Enviado: 21:48 08/11/2009

Ojalá les salga un Crash Team Racing con un buen online.

Y espero que el editor no sea muy complicado, que el del LBp no terminó de engancharme (no soy muy manitas)
No soy igual
PSVito
Lugar: · 8550 mensajes · Colección
PlayStation NetworkTwitterEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#27  Enviado: 22:08 08/11/2009

Buenas. A ver si confirman la fecha de salida (se espera para primeros de año), es de los juegos que más espero.

Para kotepikabea:
Tiene pinta que el editor es sencillo, bastante más que el de LBP, en parte porque tiene muchas menos posibilidades. A mí también se me hace duro el de LBP, pero volveré...  Smilie

Saludos.
We Love Cars, We Love Cars, La La La La La...
The_Snake
I`m no hero
#28  Enviado: 02:23 21/11/2009

Avalacha de info:

Hasta 4 jugadores offline a pantalla partida!
1-12 Jugadores Online, pudiendo jugar 2 en la misma consola!

Previews del juego:

IGN

Algunas frases:

"ModNation Racers has a wonderful personality that's coupled with cool racing mechanics that will remind many of Mario Kart and a set of creation tools that will likely rival LittleBigPlanet once the game hits shelves in spring 2010."

"The weapons and drifting mechanic are likely to remind many of a little game called Mario Kart. Thankfully, for kart racers, that's a huge compliment."

"Once you're done crafting your dream track, you have the option of placing objects like obstacles (of which there are many, including porta potties), speed boosts, jumps and weapons. If you don't want to take the time to do so you can simply press triangle to auto-populate. When I tapped the button I was extraordinarily impressed with what the game laid out before me. It looked as though the game designers went in and placed objects themselves, but I was watching it happen before my eyes."

"ModNation Racers was a welcome surprise in a season where I've been playing mostly action games and first-person shooters. It's been so long since I've played such an entertaining kart racer, I almost forgot how much fun they can be with the right mix of people and mechanics. What is really going to put ModNation Racers in the front of the pack is its creation features, provided the community uses them. The amount of customization options truly is staggering and I personally can't wait to see what people can come up with."

1UP

"ModNation offers players a lot of options to create their dream drivers, but while I'm impressed with the range and ease of use of the character customization interface, it's the track creation tools that really steal the show."

"After getting caught up in all that creativity and personal expression, it's easy to forget that these are just expansive elements built upon the core of a Mario Kart-style racer. ModNation Racers pulls in a lot of different elements from previous genre entries and other racers; but it's little surprise that its overall approach circles back to the notion of choice. Drifting, drafting, and catching big air all contribute to a multi-section boost meter, which can be used to launch you forward or even toss up a quick shield to deflect an incoming attack."

"if we can expect a regular stream of tracks as expansive and thoroughly thrilling as that last one -- whether from the developers or users -- then ModNation Racers may very well justify the numerous Little Big Planet comparisons."

Video-entrevista Productor:

Video Gametrailers: Expresate tu mismo!

Algunos arts/imagenes:

Mas imagenes

Última edición: 21/11/2009 02:41
javi_ma85
No games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lugar: Bilbao · 31085 mensajes · Colección
#29  Enviado: 02:47 21/11/2009

De-mon
Relator
#30  Enviado: 10:02 21/11/2009

Variedad de escenarios, bien, bien. Aunque a la larga los creados por la gente son buenos, hay que partir de muchos variados de calidad.
Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
>
Flecha subir