Vandal

Primeras imágenes de AVATAR (J. Cameron)

Mitheor
Isodecágono
Lugar: TCP puerto:80 · 13840 mensajes · Colección
#1  Enviado: 11:43 24/06/2009

Todo esto lo he puesto en el post oficial pero seguramente ahí nadie se fije y como me parece un asunto de interés pues creo un hilo nuevo para ello.

Impresiones de gente que ha visto el avance:

@dt4storms: Still in awe of meeting James Cameron... Avatar will change movie industry forever.. thank you Jim

@gjkooijman: is mindblown

@NafRas: OMG keep this in mind James Cameron's AVATAR this Dec. it's gonna rock the way u see movies! Preview @ cinema expo leaves me wanting more

@sperling: It's official! The footage from "Avatar" shown at Cine Expo was amazing. Absolutely stunning in 3D. Should be a huge hit.

@UCSNord: Fox's product presentation at #cinexpo offered about 15-20 mins of "Avatar" footage in 3D, presented by Cameron & members of the cast.

@UCSNord: "Avatar" footage at #cinexpo was presented by Cameron, Weaver, Worthington, Saldana and Lang, who all attended the after-party.

@UCSNord: Footage from "Avatar" at #cinexpo was stunning, literally jawdropping. Amazing visuals unlike any before seen, with incredible detail.

Y posiblemente primeras imágenes:

Uguu~
te_estoy_viendo
En el espacio nadie puede oirte gritar
Lugar: Asturias · 6322 mensajes · Colección
#2  Enviado: 12:46 24/06/2009

Salvo la segunda imagen, el resto parecen Artworks, pero me gusta mucho lo que se ve.
A ver si alguien grabó algun video o sale de una vez uno oficial que ya va siendo hora.

Gracias por las imagenes.
"Muy bien, nenes ¿ qué estais esperando ? ¿ el desayuno en la cama ? Otro glorioso día, un día en el Cuerpo de Marines es como un día en el campo. Cada comida es un banquete ! Cada paga una fortuna ! Cada formación un desfile! Me encanta el cuerpo!".  ---Gamertag & PSN: lordmilu---
Lugar: · 529 mensajes · Colección
#3  Enviado: 12:49 24/06/2009

Pues la ultima foto no me parece nada, que no hallamos visto ya, mucho colorido, pero se nota, que es ordenador no se...
Roy Batty
Darkness was never so Perfect
Lugar: smitificando · 7909 mensajes · Colección
#4  Enviado: 14:06 24/06/2009

No sé si la imagen será de la película, pero la primera y tercera son un mural, fijaros en la proporción de la "pantalla", exageradamente ancha xD. Avatar en 3D va a tener un ratio de 1.85:1, es decir, más cuadradote de lo normal, como la de abajo.

No se ven muy bien pero sirven para seguir haciéndonos una idea de cómo es Pandora.

Más impresiones:

“The Insider” files his report on ComingSoon: “jaw-dropping experience.” … “3-D until now has been used as a gimmick.” On the human characters inhabiting their Avatars: “It took my breath away. I thought–just like you guys–that I’ve seen it all with Gollum, or The Hulk, but Cameron has done it again. These creatures seem so real, that within minutes you forget you’re watching an enormous and very blue CGI character. Even the eyes are totally convincing. The characters have real personalities and a soul.” … “How the hell is it possible that I never once felt like I’ve been watching a movie where almost everything comes out of a computer?” … “The effects are in a league of their own. After some disappointing or even pointless 3-D movies, Avatar maybe the first movie where 3-D is properly utilized.”

Unique Cinema Systems Nord on Twitter: “stunning, literally jawdropping. Amazing visuals unlike any before seen, with incredible detail.” … “CGI was photorealistic, characters look really real. Believe the hype, this movie will be massive!” … “Cameron told audience each frame of finished film takes 30-50 hrs to render, then double that up for 3D.”

A scooper at MarketSaw: “The clips were amazing” … “You will NOT believe the detail.” … “The world outside is amazing. It all lives, breathes and works.” … “You will not believe the amount of leaves that look like someone created that jungle for real.” … “Little fireflies and birds fly through the shots without being there. You just take them as the world, like a dove in Central Park. It’s not placed there, it lives there and just happens to be in the shot.” … “There’s a shot of leaves somewhere which is so photorealistic you don’t want to think it’s CGI. You believe this world from the get-go. It’s there, you don’t need to believe it because you will experience it.”

GJKooijman on Twitter: “is mindblown” … “Still in awe of meeting James Cameron… Avatar will change movie industry forever.. thank you Jim” … “It’s nothing you can imagine, it’s real. Cameron made a new planet and took a cam there.” … “THIS WILL CHANGE MOVIES FOREVER. Trust me, it will.”

Veces editado: 2
Última edición: 24/06/2009 14:30
"Developing a game and the game's technology takes a long time. Also, content-rich, detailed, interactive, story-filled games cannot be made in less than two years, no way, no how. So taking three years to make a triple-A title isn't surprising. What is surprising is why any developer would want to make anything less than a triple-A game." GamerTag Xbox Live: Roy Nexus 6. Código Amigo Wii: 2726 8390 4792 9504
Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir