Anunciado SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3  psp

Mr_Kratos
Lugar: · 10227 mensajes · Colección
#1  Enviado: 18:10 16/04/2009

La saga continua en psp

The SOCOM Military Franchise Returns to PSP (PlayStation Portable) with SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 3

Authentic military shooter to arrive this winter. Experience the game with your friends locally via Ad-Hoc or globally through a WiFi connection.

Lead a fireteam of friends on an action-packed military hunt for weapons of mass destruction and an ex-KGB agent in SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 3 for PSP. SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 lets you join forces with like-minded players to tackle an adventure of realistic military action, tactics and teamwork wherever and whenever you want.

Created with the support of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, the SOCOM series is renowned for its real-world situations and attention to detail. Join the ominous world of ex-secret operatives as you lead a special operation to track and interrogate former KGB agent, Alexander Gozorov who is believed to be withholding information on a forthcoming attack with weapons of mass destruction. It's up to you and your squad to track Gozorov in a series of customisable missions, using your skills, stealth and swift thinking.

While the SOCOM name has long been synonymous with multiplayer tactical gaming, SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 3 takes it a step further allowing players to choose which mission to attempt and tackle with teamwork and firepower. Players can also compete online, communicate via voice chat, battling for Medals and a place on SOCOM's online leaderboards. With an extensive and realistic single-player mode as well, the action in SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo 3 never ends.

saludos Guiño
"I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.I have created over a thousand blades.Unknown to death.Nor known to life.Have withstood pain to create many weapons.Yet, those hands will never hold anything.So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works." -  Everyone possesses many different faces. For living... For working... And for falling in love...  I wonder how many faces I have? And which one is the real me?
Mr_Kratos
Lugar: · 10227 mensajes · Colección
#2  Enviado: 21:10 16/04/2009

las primeras imagenes

saludos Guiño
"I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.I have created over a thousand blades.Unknown to death.Nor known to life.Have withstood pain to create many weapons.Yet, those hands will never hold anything.So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works." -  Everyone possesses many different faces. For living... For working... And for falling in love...  I wonder how many faces I have? And which one is the real me?
gafapastismo
One day, MGS changed the world's games.And now,the world changes MGS
Lugar: · 6723 mensajes · Colección
#3  Enviado: 01:23 18/04/2009

SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3  
Debut Trailer

Vídeo no reconocido

El juego tiene muy buena pinta.
I'm no hero ...Never was.I'm just an old killer ...Hired to do some wet work.
Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir