De-mon
Agent of the supercomputer FATE
Lugar: Temporal Vortex · 57093 mensajes · Colección
#1  Enviado: 16:47 22/02/2021  Editado: 18:55 22/02/2021 (2 veces)

No han explicado los motivos.

Daft Punk, the Parisian duo responsible for some of the most popular dance and pop songs ever made, have split. They broke the news with an 8-minute video titled “Epilogue,” excerpted from their 2006 film Electroma. Asked if Daft Punk were no more, their longtime publicist Kathryn Frazier confirmed the news to Pitchfork but gave no reason for the breakup.

Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo formed Daft Punk in Paris in 1993, helping to define the French touch style of house music. Their debut album, 1997’s Homework, was a dance music landmark, featuring classic singles “Around the World” and “Da Funk.” By the release of its follow-up, Discovery, in 2001, the duo had taken to making public appearances in the robot outfits that became their trademark. The singles “One More Time” and “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” cemented them as global superstars. Their imprint in the popular imagination continued to deepen in subsequent years, with records including third album Human After All, live LP Alive 2007, and the Tron: Legacy soundtrack album.

Twenty years into their career, Daft Punk blew up once more with “Get Lucky,” the lead single of their 2013 album Random Access Memories. The ubiquitous single sold millions of copies around the world and won two Grammys for the duo and guests Nile Rodgers and Pharrell Williams; follow-up single “Lose Yourself to Dance,” also featuring Pharrell, picked up a handful more awards. Random Access Memories, which is their last album to date, led to a spectacular Coachella headline set that encapsulated their magic and mythology. “When you know how a magic trick is done, it's so depressing,” Bangalter told Pitchfork in a 2013 Cover Story. “We focus on the illusion because giving away how it’s done instantly shuts down the sense of excitement and innocence.”

The album earned Daft Punk three more Grammys, including Album of the Year. The year of its release, they were also credited with co-production on several tracks from Kanye West’s Yeezus, including the formidable opening trio of “On Sight,” “Black Skinhead,” and “I Am a God.” They would go on to collaborate with the Weeknd on the 2016 single “Starboy”—Daft Punk‘s first Billboard singles chart topper—as well as a second hit, “I Feel It Coming.”

Their outsize influence on pop culture goes beyond the singles. Their visual identity, interstellar mystique, and party-music ethos inspired generations of artists across genres. LCD Soundsystem’s breakout single, “Daft Punk Is Playing at My House,” captured the duo’s paradoxical embodiment of hipster cool even as their singles dominated airwaves. They released several batches of incredible holiday merch. They were sampled by R&B greats Janet Jackson and Jazmine Sullivan, parodied in Family Guy and Powerpuff Girls, and celebrated in art galleries around the world. Watch their farewell video below.

Y este Chateau Leblanc del 68 debería servirse ligeramente frío. ¡Este está del tiempo! ¿Qué os habéis creído que somos? ¿Animales?
DooMMas21494516
Lugar: · 6 mensajes · Colección
#2  Enviado: 16:59 22/02/2021

En respuesta a De-mon (réplica 1).
No han explicado los motivos.

Daft Punk, the Parisian duo responsible for some of the most popular dance and pop songs ever made, have split. They broke the news with an 8-minute video titled “Epilogue,” excerpted from their 2006 film Electroma. Asked if Daft Punk were no more, their longtime publicist Kathryn Frazier confirmed the news to Pitchfork but gave no reason for the breakup.

Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo formed Daft Punk in Paris in 1993, helping to define the French touch style of house music. Their debut album, 1997’s Homework, was a dance music landmark, featuring classic singles “Around the World” and “Da Funk.” By the release of its follow-up, Discovery, in 2001, the duo had taken to making public appearances in the robot outfits that became their trademark. The singles “One More Time” and “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” cemented them as global superstars. Their imprint in the popular imagination continued to deepen in subsequent years, with records including third album Human After All, live LP Alive 2007, and the Tron: Legacy soundtrack album.

Twenty years into their career, Daft Punk blew up once more with “Get Lucky,” the lead single of their 2013 album Random Access Memories. The ubiquitous single sold millions of copies around the world and won two Grammys for the duo and guests Nile Rodgers and Pharrell Williams; follow-up single “Lose Yourself to Dance,” also featuring Pharrell, picked up a handful more awards. Random Access Memories, which is their last album to date, led to a spectacular Coachella headline set that encapsulated their magic and mythology. “When you know how a magic trick is done, it's so depressing,” Bangalter told Pitchfork in a 2013 Cover Story. “We focus on the illusion because giving away how it’s done instantly shuts down the sense of excitement and innocence.”

The album earned Daft Punk three more Grammys, including Album of the Year. The year of its release, they were also credited with co-production on several tracks from Kanye West’s Yeezus, including the formidable opening trio of “On Sight,” “Black Skinhead,” and “I Am a God.” They would go on to collaborate with the Weeknd on the 2016 single “Starboy”—Daft Punk‘s first Billboard singles chart topper—as well as a second hit, “I Feel It Coming.”

Their outsize influence on pop culture goes beyond the singles. Their visual identity, interstellar mystique, and party-music ethos inspired generations of artists across genres. LCD Soundsystem’s breakout single, “Daft Punk Is Playing at My House,” captured the duo’s paradoxical embodiment of hipster cool even as their singles dominated airwaves. They released several batches of incredible holiday merch. They were sampled by R&B greats Janet Jackson and Jazmine Sullivan, parodied in Family Guy and Powerpuff Girls, and celebrated in art galleries around the world. Watch their farewell video below.

que pena.
Reclamador
Lugar: · 10006 mensajes · Colección
#3  Enviado: 17:11 22/02/2021

Blue monday total  Tristeza
STAY CLOSE TO ME. I'M YOUR BEST CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL.
Goblin_Slayer
Devorador de historias
Lugar: Los bosques de la existencia · 7075 mensajes · Colección
#4  Enviado: 17:25 22/02/2021

Es un día triste para la música.  Tristeza
Así habló Tokimeki: Para mí este capítulo 1000 ha sido supremo, redondo, no podría haberlo imaginado mejor: no se trata sólo de tener detallazos que ya habéis comentado (cuando Luffy va a por Kinnemon... buf...), o de acabar de forma épica, sino que es la antesala de lo que está por venir. Es un preámbulo: se han reído de él, de sus intenciones, y se ha reafirmado, demostrando que no son sólo palabras. Esto es One Piece.
OsLaZo_BoOm
L E Y E N D A
Lugar: Barcelona · 31812 mensajes · Colección
#5  Enviado: 17:31 22/02/2021

Una parte de mi corazón acaba de morir.
En un lugar de la Mancha, cuyo nombre no quiero recordar... nacio Andres Iniesta. // "Si perdéis continuareis siendo el mejor equipo del mundo, si ganáis sereis eternos..." Guardiola dixit, 19/12/09 // GRACIES PEP, GRACIES BARÇA // Yo vi el Sextete del Barça, y tu??
Khodex
Freeze all motor functions!
Lugar: El Universo · 28018 mensajes · Colección
#6  Enviado: 17:38 22/02/2021

Qué bajona.
The day is my enemy, the night my friend.
Lugar: · 17529 mensajes · Colección
#7  Enviado: 17:39 22/02/2021

Una pena!
rjs
Lugar: Colombia · 7344 mensajes · Colección
#8  Enviado: 17:41 22/02/2021

puff, estaba teniedo un excelente dia, que bajon  Tristeza
Si pago 60 euros el juego me debe durar 60 horas - by Ralsei, personaje incomprendido
CatherineDenuvo
Femme fatale
Lugar: Paris · 113 mensajes · Colección
#9  Enviado: 17:57 22/02/2021

Es triste por el momento, pero dadles máximo 5 años y los veréis en gira de reencuentro. Así es que funcionan las cosas.
Lo mejor es enemigo de lo bueno.
Zoen
Lugar: Unknown · 48058 mensajes · Colección
#10  Enviado: 17:58 22/02/2021  Editado: 22:28 22/02/2021 (1 vez)

My name is Giovanni Giorgio, but everybody calls me Giorgio.
13 copas de Europa, 2 copas de la UEFA, 4 supercopas de Europa, 2 copas latinas, 7 titulos intercontinentales (3 copas intercontinentales y 4 mundiales de clubes) -- 34 ligas, 19 copas del rey, 11 supercopas de España, 1 copa de la liga /// trofeo al mejor club del siglo XX ///
OsLaZo_BoOm
L E Y E N D A
Lugar: Barcelona · 31812 mensajes · Colección
#11  Enviado: 18:22 22/02/2021

Dejo esto por aquí y me retiro a seguir llorando.
En un lugar de la Mancha, cuyo nombre no quiero recordar... nacio Andres Iniesta. // "Si perdéis continuareis siendo el mejor equipo del mundo, si ganáis sereis eternos..." Guardiola dixit, 19/12/09 // GRACIES PEP, GRACIES BARÇA // Yo vi el Sextete del Barça, y tu??
Samuel L. Jackson
We're all connected in this life
Lugar: Madrid · 40183 mensajes · Colección
#12  Enviado: 18:38 22/02/2021

Unos dioses. Unos genios. Siempre tendrán un hueco en mi corazón. Menudas fiestas me pegué con su música.
Fumito Ueda: "There's a level of realism you can only achieve through the imaginary"
Kanute
[+=··] 
Lugar: Madrid · 12032 mensajes · Colección
#13  Enviado: 19:12 22/02/2021

Me quiero suicidar.
"En mi tarjeta de presentación, soy el presidente de una corporación. En mi mente, soy un desarrollador de juegos. Pero en mi corazón, soy un jugador." - Satoru Iwata.
purrupupues
KEEP IT CLEAN!
Lugar: · 21779 mensajes · Colección
#14  Enviado: 19:14 22/02/2021

La republica no existeix, idiota!
-ICO-
Lugar: Old Yharnam · 36090 mensajes · Colección
#15  Enviado: 19:37 22/02/2021

Smilie  Tristeza

Glory to Mankind
Suscripción Suscripción
Nueva réplica Nueva réplica