Hilo de Famitsu, etc. Anuncios: Secuela de Breath of Fire IV y Port de Secret of Mana.

Usuario eliminado
#1  Enviado: 16:37 01/04/2009

Cabecera por Dark-Precursor

Cabecera por Death-Note

Al final,me he decidido a hacerlo multi. Me gustaria hacerlo tan bonito como otros post oficiales,con su cabecera y demas secciones pero ahora me es imposible por falta de tiempo. Lo ire arreglando poco a poco.

He recopilado todas las scans que hay en el otro hilo para que no se pierdan y podais consultarlas en cualquier momento,ademas de todas las noticias. He probado a ponerlo directamente aqui pero al ser tantisimos scans,hace imposible la navegacion. Buscare otra manera. Tambien podeis consultar cualquier numero mirando en Semanas Anteriores.

Un saludo.

PD: Agradeceria a los moderadores que borrasen el otro hilo.

Semana Actual

New Info/Titles

SD Gundam G Generation
- PS2/Wii
- SRPG
- 2009 Summer Release
- 70% complete

EVANGELION
- PSP/PS2
- 80% complete

Queens Blade Spiral Chaos
- PSP
- 50% complete

Puyo 7
- Wii/PSP/DS

Wanted: Weapons of Fate
- PS3/360

Tokyo Friend Park 2
- Wii

Reviews.

Sengoku Basara PSP 8/7/8/8
Arcana Heart 2 (PS2) 6/7/6/5
Oboro Muramasa Youtuden (Wii) 9/9/8/8

- Single player mode 10~12 hours, two players about 30 hours
- Great graphics and sound, and the difficulty is neither too hard nor easy
- The loading time is surprisingly short
- There's no major climax in the game, so the game has a monotone feel

Semanas Anteriores

Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)

Veces editado: 50
Última edición: 21/05/2009 09:58
Usuario eliminado
#2  Enviado: 16:47 01/04/2009

Rescato lo de esta semana del otro hilo.

Entrevistas en Dengeki a Toriyama,Nomura,Kitase etc

Sumario en ingles de la de Kitase y Toriyama.

Kitase

The Characters that Paint the Story
---Being the first SE title for the PS3, there's no doubt that the demo arriving later this month is garnering world wide attention. With the upcoming demo, what are your thoughts, currently?
Kitase: The demo master was finished around december last year. Thus, this demo should be played with the understanding that it is "FFXIII" as it was in 2008. Playing the demo will probably get gamers to thinking "I wonder if this is how the story is going to unfold in the full version?" and hopefully will increase the anticipation they currently have for the game even further. On that note, the final version is progressing very nicely. We're on the final stretch of development for various aspects.

---With the announcement of the demo, a lot of character information has been announced. First off, Lighting. She's the first female protagonist of this series right?
Kitase: If you look only at Lightning's design, she comes off as a cool woman; essentially the type of woman that a lot of men would have a problem handling. But with Sakamoto Maaya voicing her role, I believe a lot of nice femininity has been brought out of Lighting. Because Lightning is a swordsman, it was difficult balancing her modeling. We didn't want her to be too frail looking, but at the same time, we didn't want to make her a muscular macho either.

---So in the demo, you can also control Snow, but anything to say about his design?
Kitase: His character was pretty difficult as well. We originally wanted to make him a athletic nut that yells all the time with the personality of a delinquent ring leader. From there, we left behind the immature belligerent aspect, and worked on evolving the "big brother" aspect of him. Ono Daisuke's voice is perfect for Snow as well.

---What about Sazh, who's garnering quite a bit of attention from all over?
Kitase: We had a pretty easy image of him from the begining (lol). Just that, in general, he appears to be positive and upbeat, but as the story progresses, we come to realize that he's carrying some weight of his own on his shoulders. Because of that, we decided to ask a veteran voice actor, Ehara Masashi, to play his role. He did a lot of ad libbing, and seems like he really got into the role.

---Finally Vanille. She appears to have a story telling role as well?
Kitase: This title's story progresses with Vanilla's narration being sandwiched in between. In the past, we've had girls who've been upbeat and active like her, but due to the fact that she has a narrative role as well, she should have an aura slightly different from similar characters from the past. Because of this, we asked someone capable of acting both sides of her character, Fukui Yukari, to voice her role.

The Demo's new Battle
---I had the opportunity to play the demo and what I found quite impressive was the change into the battle scene being so quick that it almost felt seamless.
Kitase: The game isn't seamless, but I think it's quick enough for everyone to be content with it. Seamless battles are definitely possible, but, for example, due to special attacks and polygon counts for summons due to memory, there are various limitations that are bourne from trying to go seamless. But by having the battles be independant, it is possible to be, more or less, released from those memory limitations.

---The battle is based on the Active Time Battle (ATB), but it creates a sense of speed moreso than before.
Kitase: The battle system being speedy was initially proposed by the director, Toriyama, and Tsuchida was put in charge of dropping in FFX's battle system into the game. Combining command input resulting in flashy action and using the ATB Bar as the cost to do so and wrapping that up into one system that adds the fun of strategery (yes I know it's not a real word) is something we were aiming for from the beginning of development.

---So then, it's not really so much that you can do this because of the PS3, but rather you wanted the battle system to accomplish this so you were able to achieve this?
Kitase: Yes. The first image we had of "inputting a command resulting in a gracefully flowing set of chained attacks" has essentially been systemized in the current battle system.

An Uncompromising PS3
---With FFXIII, I've heard that you're aiming for even more movie-like expression than before?
Kitase: Up until now, scenes we wanted to have a sense of real-time were done in realtime and scenes which we wanted to have higher quality and presentation atmosphere were done with CG movies. But with the PS3, expressions that could once only be done with CG movies before, can be done in real-time. Thus, we've incorporated CG movie quality scenes that are drawn in realtime.

---Indeed, the quality is so high that it's very difficult tell the two apart, even if we were told so.
Kitase: Because of that, production became more difficult (lol).

---Does that mean production methods for the event scenes and what not have changed?
Kitase: They've changed. In the past, the planner also produced the events, but now we have a section that specializes in event cuts. The amount of work required increased drastically to the point where just the planner can no longer cover all the work required.

---By developing FFXIII for the PS3, what are some aspects you think have evolved greatly?
Kitase: Probably the graphics. The huge change from PS1 to PS2 was the number of polygons which could be output, resulting in further details in character design. But going from the PS2 to the PS3, the change is even more drastic. Primarily in texture (i think?). For example, FFXIII has a character named Sazh who has an afro. When the character modelling was brought to me, I saw the quality of Sazh's afro and thought to myself that the PS3 really is different (lol)". But yeah, in reality, the afro isn't due just to the PS3, but also due to the creativity of the designer. Also, skin and fur texture is quite amazing, Chocobo's plummage and Vanilla's skirt's cloth texture...that you can actually almost get a sense of what they might feel like in your hands are some of the many things that really surprise us.

---As a designer, how, specifically, do you have to be creative?
Kitase: With 3D graphic designing, there are people who deal with specific aspects. For example, trying to design Sazh's afro as realistically as possible would be delegated to a certain group. In the case of the Afro, a person named Matsuno is in charge, but the design techniques from that may also be used in modelling grass in a plain to make it look more like a real plain. Aspects which we can't rely just on the PS3 power alone, need to be covered with our prior experiences.

---To ask the opposite, are there difficulties that cropped up because it was for the PS3?
Kitase: Up through the PS2, character modelling was very similar to being an extension of sprites, and it was important for the textures themselves to be relatively detailed. Even facial textures were used as they were being modified in photoshop. But with the PS3, realtime modelling is similar to designing a CG movie. Of particular importance is dropping in post-effects into a completed sequence. For example, the realtime effect of backlight pouring through foliage is something that can be done because we're working on the PS3. To show this as realistically as possible, these environmental effets are the most important aspect that cannot be compromised on, and simultaneously, take the most work and effort. Also, going off on a tangent, while moving around and during battles, you can move the camera around freely, but for example, grass blades, depending on angles, the polygon looks like a flat board. With the PS2, we could have said there was nothing we could really do about that, but at the PS3 level, we can't make those excuses. Because we didn't compromise on these aspects either, I believe the amount of work required increased.

---Finally, with FFXIII, how far do you think you've been able to tap into the PS3?
Kitase: Maybe about 50% in the demo? Of course by the time the final version rolls along, I believe we'll be close to 100% of the PS3's potential.
Like with FFVII on PS and FFX on PS2, we're always working our hardest to use the full potential of the hardware at that point in time.

---Speaking of which, you're using Bluray now with PS3, but have you run into any storage space difficulties?
Kitase: Only as to whether we'd use a 1 or 2 layer disc, but that's about it. Add to that, with the PS3, you have a hard drive too. If anything, we struggled more with the memory aspect.

And Finally, for those waiting for the Demo and Final Release
---If you could leave a few words for the fans awaiting the demo and final release.
Kitase: The demo battle system's ATB is only showing the basic aspects so only about 50% of what will be in the final game is implemented. The story that's included is also only a very superficial part. But I think it will be a good show of what can be expected of the final product. Please enjoy the demo and I hope you will be waiting in anticipation for the full version.

Toriyama

Demo that Shows the Battle's Atmosphere
---Can we consider the battle part in the demo to be pretty close to the release version?
Toriyama: Yes. The demo's designed so you can experience the basic system in its entirety. The new Active Time Battle (ATB) sensation, I feel, can be experienced in the demo. Furthermore, this game does not have a seamless battle system like FFXII, but the change into battle is very rapid and has been designed to play with a similar sensation to a seamless system. Of course, moving out of battle is also very smooth, so from a data access/reading point of view, one should be able to play this stress-free.

---In the demo, is it the beginning of the story that's being depicted?
Toriyama: Yes. The story progresses from Lightning and Snow's viewpoint. The beginning starts with an emergency situation called "Purge", and no further information is given so you cannot make sense of the situation when you start off. It's just a very small part of the beginning of the entire game. Thus, at the conclusion of the demo, gamers will have only seen bits and pieces of the story leaving a lot of questions to be answered. We'd like for you to think about the story, but the main aspect of this demo will be to enjoy the battle system

---In regards to FF13's new ATB; the concept of chaining multiple attacks, as well as overpowering your opponent with a Break is a neat concept.
Toriyama: Chains are essentially multiple attacks strung together, and the more you chain, the more your damage goes up in relation to the chain length. Each spell and attack has a chain counter extension rate, so try all sorts of combinations to determine how to easily chain your attacks. And in regards to breaks. This will occur after you've chained a certain amount. Enemies which have been "broken" not only take more damage, but can be lifted off the ground. This is in the official trailer as well, but using this, it really makes downing an enemy exhilarating. At the end of a battle, you will recieve a rating of your battle which will result in a higher rating if you mix in chains and breaks, so please aim for that. Ideally, you would use magics in which you could increase your chain count rather easily, then once the enemy "breaks", lift it off the ground immediately. Then finish the enemy off...by doing so, you can go through the battle rather stylishly. The additional attack after lifting the enemy off the ground does more damage than normal, thus it 's important to use during a boss fight.

---Speaking of which, can any monster be lifted off the ground?
Toriyama: Actually, each moster has a weight value associated with it, so very large monsters are difficult to lift off the ground. For something like Behemoth as an opponent, it becomes important to plan your attacks to increase your chain count and fight strategically. But in the demo, we want you to have a taste of speed and exhilaration, so you can go through it without thinking too hard. From a strategic standpoing, there will be a newer and deeper system that is planned to be implemented in the final release. In the demo, just enjoy the basics of chainig various commands and realizing that different combinations will change the battle drastically.

---Characters that are rather speedy feel to have a higher difficulty associated with them compared to before
Toriyama: In the demo, the balance is a bit on the easy side, but in the final release, specifically referring to the battle, the difficulty has been raised slightly, and may be a little more easy to end up with a Game Over than before. But there's a retry command implemented that will take you to immediately before the battle so don't worry. The easier balancing is so you can try out various playstyle customizations and strategies in the demo.

The Details in Production
---Are there any scenes that you should watch out for?
Toriyama: The situation changes in realtime as yo move around. If you hear a lound noise behind you and look around, you can see a plane plummetting. Also, Sazh leads the way for Lightning at times, but when he points down towards something, please try to get to that location quickly. You will be able to see a real time battle going on.

---You can move the camera in realtime while moving around, but can you do this in battle as well?
Toriyama: Of course. You can move the camera around freely so please find a cool angle for yourself to use. During certain commands, such as lifting an enemy off the ground, the camera angle changes, so there shouldn't be any instance that makes the action difficult to see. Also, we've really worked on the details of magic spell graphics. For example, a fire based spell might leave smoke at where it landed or blizzard spells might leave shards of ice scattered about for a while.

---Is the battle music in the demo the same as that in the final release?
Toriyama: The music in the demo is planned to be used in the same scenes of the final product. On that note, the demo will not contain the standard post-battle fanfare, but in the final product, there will be a fanfare arrangement specifically arranged for FFXIII so please look forward to it. In terms of a victory pose...that's still under discussion (lol).

Lucian Bees (PS2)

El enlace desde la web oficial de Tri-Ace.

www.tri-ace.co.jp/index.html

Nuevos anuncios de FF VII AC.

www.jp.playstation.com/movie/cm/asx/cm_ps3_nomura.asx
www.jp.playstation.com/movie/cm/asx/cm_ff7acc_ss.asx

www.jp.playstation.com/psworld/movie/

Nuevo juego de Evangelion para PSP/PS2. Traduccion Evangelion: Introduccion

Las fotos de SD Gundam G Generation Wars (PS2/Wii)

Queens Blade Spiral Chaos (PSP)

El nuevo logo de Koei Tecmo

Usuario eliminado
#3  Enviado: 16:52 01/04/2009

Puyo Puyo 7

¿Tales of Vesperia PS3 Port ?

Veces editado: 1
Última edición: 01/04/2009 16:54
TimeDevouncer
Do you know where I can find some sailors?
Lugar: Dobuita · 26771 posts · 85 logros · Colección
#4  Enviado: 17:04 01/04/2009

Buena deicisón, no tenía lógica cuando algunos anuncios pueden ser para Wii por ejemplo Guiño.

Lo del ToV, yo doy casi por hecho de que PS3 tendrá su versión con extras al estilo Eternal Sonata, pero mi impaciencia me puede y aunque lo anuncien mañana, si sale primero la versión de 360, esta que cae, ya que el juego me dejó un sabor de boca genial cuando lo probé en su salida nipona y desde entonces que espero con impaciencia para jugarlo en condiciones.

Salu2

P.D. Ese Oboro es dios Smilie
"They killed my father right in front of me... I will have my revenge! I need to do this, for my father"
Usuario eliminado
#5  Enviado: 17:17 01/04/2009

El nuevo Tales of, se llama Tales of Versus, o algo así. Creo que será para PSP. Sobre el port de Tales of Vesperia para PS3, creo que no lo dicen ahí, pero a saber.

Muy buen hilo, y se agradece que pongas la cabecera que te hice, aunque es un poco cutre, ya que no soy un as del photochop, pero bueno xddd.
Death_Note
Lugar: · 9107 posts · 53 logros · Colección
#6  Enviado: 17:22 01/04/2009

Para Dark-Precursor:
Smilie Smilie Increible, hacemos los dos cabecera. Eso si, la mia lleva hecha como hace 3 semanas, pero como los privados no me iban...parece que ya tiran bien

Para maestroeuro6000:
Como ya te dije la otra vez, muy currado el post Guiño
FAN #1 de Joanastic!! --- Drake, Aloy & Lara #1
Usuario eliminado
#7  Enviado: 17:24 01/04/2009

Parece que se confirman los nuevos Tales..

Tales of Graces - Wii - 2009
- Diseños por Inomata
- El Personaje principal es Aspel Lant
- El tema del juego es proteger a la gente. Y el protagonista no quiere perder a nadie nunca mas.

Tales of VS - PSP - 2009
- Estilo Dissidia - 3D Versus action fighter-
- Para 4 jugadores
- Yuri (ToV), Luke (TotA), Shing (ToH) and Rihita (ToSKoR) estan en el juego

Tales of Vesperia - PS3 - 2009
- Nuevo personaje una loli pirata,llamada Patty Fleur
- La pelicula de anime se revela oficialmente.
Usuario eliminado
#8  Enviado: 17:27 01/04/2009

Iba a poner ahora mismo lo de maestroeuro, salvo fake de última hora podría ser verdad al ver esto, ya era hora que lo anunciaran.
Rod Aran
Lugar: · 19369 posts · 68 logros · Colección
#9  Enviado: 17:31 01/04/2009

Para maestroeuro6000:
Se agradece el esfuerzo de hacerlo multiforo, de verdad muchas gracias. Los que vivimos en el subforo Wii te lo agradecemos enormemente Smilie
Usuario eliminado
#10  Enviado: 17:43 01/04/2009

Tales of Vesperia - PS3 - 2009
- Nuevo personaje una loli pirata,llamada Patty Fleur
- La pelicula de anime se revela oficialmente.

Creo que hay un pequeño texto a lado del TOV, y creo que dice eso, pero no me creo nada, por si a caso, mejor espero. Production I.G. fijo que hace la peli.

Para Death_Note:
Tu cabecera es mucho más chula, se te da mejor. Este es un post especial, dos cabeceras, mola Smilie.

Veces editado: 1
Última edición: 01/04/2009 17:46
benamik
Lugar: · 11563 posts · 64 logros · Colección
#11  Enviado: 18:01 01/04/2009

LO QUE MAS AMARGA AL AMARGADO ES NO LOGRAR AMARGAR A LOS DEMAS
Caravan
Fervent wave
Lugar: Londres · 2134 posts · 39 logros · Colección
#12  Enviado: 18:07 01/04/2009

Me alegro mucho de que lo hicieras multiforo, echaba en falta tener toda la información de Famitsu para Wii y DS recopiladas en algún sitio Sonrisa Aquí tienes a un lector asiduo del post a partir de ahora Smilie
Blue shells in Mario Kart are like plasma swords in Halo. You don't have to be near anyone to destroy them!
Usuario eliminado
#13  Enviado: 18:07 01/04/2009

Scans de los Tales of..

Takt of Magic (Wii)

Usuario eliminado
#14  Enviado: 18:13 01/04/2009

Anda! pues es cierto O.O! ToV sale en PS3...

¿Os acordáis de mi apuesta? Si, esa que en la que decía que si ToV no saliera en PS3, yo me compraba la versión de FFXIII de 360. Pues bueno, gané la apuesta.
Marvin Hagler
Myke & Cus
Lugar: barna · 3111 posts · 48 logros · Colección
#15  Enviado: 18:13 01/04/2009

Para maestroeuro6000:
Gracias por el post,enhorabuena.

Un saludo.
Este tema está inactivo y no se puede replicar más.
>
»
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir